Five // Old and New.

"Do we really have to go?" I ask once again crossing my arms over my chest. Calum had apparently organized a day trip for us which I was most definitely not up for even though it was an incredibly cute gesture.

"Yes we do." Calum chuckles at my unwilling expression. "Come on babe, it's gonna be great."

"It will be more great if you tell me where we are going." I huff a little annoyed at the fact that the location of this trip was a surprise.

"Come on Genie you love surprises." Calum points out with that stupid grin on his face.

"I'm starting not to." I mumble. I didn't know what my problem was today but I was just not in the mood to communicate with anyone or do anything.

"I feel like it's getting close to someone's time of the month." Calum says coming to stand in front of me.

"Ha ha." I fake laugh before swallowing down hard. I'm pretty sure that was not the reason for my bad mood.

"Or you're just really really sexually frustrated." Calum smirks and I swear all I want to do is punch him in the face.

"God." I roll my eyes. "Is everything just about sex to you? Getting laid isn't the answer to everything Calum."

"Okay then." Calum sighs. "I'm just gonna ignore this pleasant exchange and go load the car which your cute little butt needs to be in..." Calum stops to look at his watch. "Twentyish minutes okay?"

"Uh huh."

"Genie." Calum says softly bringing his index finger just under my chin to lift my head up so that I was looking right up at him. "I love you."

"And I hate you. A lot." I tell him before smiling. We both knew that that was very far from the truth.

"Two years together and you're still so mean to me."

"I guess some things never change." I tell him with a small shrug.

"I guess not." Calum grins at me mischievously making rise my eyebrows at him. What was he going to do?

"Calum." I warn only to be tackled back on to the bed before being tickle attacked, which of course causes an eruption of unattractive laughs to fall from my lips.

"Calum....stoooop." I beg in between laughs.

"Tell me you love me."

"Nope." I stubbornly refuse which only encourages Calum to continue the attack. "Okay! Fine. Just stop." I plead and Calum stops almost instantly.

"Have something you want to tell me?" Calum asks batting his eyelashes at me. God. If only he knew what I had to tell him, what I needed to tell him.

"I love you Calum."

"Hmm. Now you have fifteen minutes till you have to be in that car." Calum pecks my lips before releasing me from his grip and getting up.

"Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes at him playfully. "Calum?" I call making in stop in his tracks. "We could always just spend the day in bed?" I suggest wiggling my eyebrows at him, like I said I was not in the mood to go out today.

"You're good Genie Scott but not that good." Calum smirks at me. "Fifteen minutes."

"I hate you."

"No you don't." Calum yells as he leaves the room. Well damn I guess I was going out today.

°●