Forty Five // Gifts.

A/N: Thought I would let you all know that I've been planning chapters out and the Galum Wedding will be taking place in Chapter 50!!! I've been waiting so long to write this chapter (s) and I can't wait to finally be able to and of course share them with you! I always feel like I never say it enough but I am so beyond grateful for all of you readers who have taken the time to read, vote and comment on any of my work. Thank you all so much for your love and support! xx

"Hey Calum?" I call out walking in to our bedroom to find it empty, before the sound of the shower catches my attention. We had been up for an hour or so now and after breakfast I got stuck on the phone with my mother going over wedding details, a some point during my phone conversation Calum had sneaked away.

"In here." Calum yells as I make my way towards the bathroom.

"You need to call your mum for the finalized seating charts." I tell him before stopping in my tracks. "Cute butt."

I hear the sound of Calum's wonderful laugh before the shower door opens to reveal him in all his glory.

"What did you say first?" Calum asks me.

"You need to call your mum for the finalized seating charts." I repeat and Calum nods.

"Gotcha."

"I have things to do." I mutter trying my best to resist jumping in the shower with him. I had a whole list of stuff that I needed to do before going to visit the girls  a little later, and I did not need a distraction in the form of Calum.

No matter how much I would enjoy being distracted.

I go to turn away just as Calum says "Oh no you don't." And before I know it Calum is pulling me in to the shower with him.

"Calum." I squeal as he laughs in amusement. "My clothes!" I groan in annoyance.

"Oh no they're all wet." Calum fakes concern. "I guess you better take them off." Calum smirks pulling at the bottom of my top.

"You're really annoying you know." I tell him.

"Hey I just wanna shower with my wife to be." Calum says innocently.

"Just shower huh?" I raise my eyebrows at him. Calum and I rarely just showered together.

"I'm actually being serious." Calum admits honestly which makes me smile.

"Fine." I agree reaching down to pull my now soaked t-shirt off. "But we really are just showering and it's going to be quick."

"Whatever you say." Calum chuckles turning his attention to the water.

Twenty minutes later after our just shower Calum and I found our way back in the kitchen because apparently he was still hungry.

I was drinking a small cup of coffee while Calum scoffed down four pieces of toast.

"So.." Calum speaks up before taking his last bite of the piece of toast he was on. "Just to Clarify you're okay with the whole Jay thing? I mean if you want me to I could fire her." Calum asks and I instantly hear Claudia's voice in my head which makes me smile.

"Uh no of course not." I shake my head. "She's hasn't done anything wrong and I trust you." I tell him placing my cup on the bench.

"Well that's a relief." Calum chuckles. "Looking for a decent assistant is not as easy as you would think."

"Yeah I bet." I say before letting out a small sigh. "Hey Calum?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about talking to Kirsty about going back to work for her." I admit and Calum looks a little surprised. "Do you think that's a good idea?" I ask him.