Forty Seven // Details.

I was pleasantly surprised to wake up next morning feeling pretty good, I only had a small tinge of a headache but other then that I was just really tired which I saw as a good thing. I could hear Calum and Luke downstairs banging around, what the two of them could possibly be doing I didn't know but I was intending on finding out.

Once I had changed, brushed my teeth and washed my face I made my way downstairs but I stopped just before the kitchen to listen to what the current conversation between Calum and Luke was.

 "I'm just saying I could see it happening." I hear say Luke before a laugh falls from his lips. He did sound very cheery this morning which surprised me because he had to of been the drunkest out of everyone last night. Images of him kissing me come to my mind and I let out an internal groan. 

A part of me had hoped that that whole thing didn't even happen and I had just dreamed it but now that I was completely sober I could remember it so clearly and unfortunately it did happen. 
The question was why did it happen? And did I tell Calum? My stomach instantly drops at the thought of having to tell Calum about the kiss. Calum and I had come a long way when it came to jealousy but I knew there was no way that Calum would take hearing what happened well but there was that part of me that thought nothing really happened. I pushed Luke away immediately and he was heavily intoxicated so it's not like he could of known what he was really doing? 

I knew that the first thing I needed to do before I even thought about telling Calum was to talk to Luke and see what his thoughts were because I didn't want to start any unnecessary drama between best friends, especially not so close to the wedding. 

"There is no way you even have a chance Luke, she is married you know." Calum points out before letting out that beautiful laugh of his. Cake banter had to be one of the funniest things to listen to. 

"Sam was married but we all know how that worked out."

"Well then maybe you should focus your sights on her Luke. I mean she's available and is basically Lisa 2.0." I can't help but smile at Calum's words because little did the two of them know, Sam was actually very interested in Luke, at least at the moment she was. 

"You know you two are probably some of the loudest people I know." I say as I join them in the kitchen, finally letting them in on my presence. Luke looks instantly awkward and I'm not sure if that's because he's wondering just how much of their conversation I had just heard or if it's because of his actions last night. 

"Morning babe." Calum beams his usually bright happy smile and my stomach instantly flutters. How could someone have such a beautiful smile? I had always thought Calum had the most wonderfully gorgeous smile, even back in school when he was nothing but Michael's friend to me and now that he was my husband to be, it had even more of an effect on me. 

"Morning." I smile at him as he presses a kiss to my forehead. "Hey Luke how's the head today?" 

"Not the best but not the worst." Luke responds with a grim smile and I'm not surprised that he's suffering just a little.

"How's your head this morning?" Calum asks me with an amused look. 

"It's not actually too bad considering how drunk I was last night." I reply as I go over to the fridge to grab some water. I knew from experience that If I didn't drink enough then my hangover would definitely only get worse.

"Lucky you." Luke sniggers as Calum looks down at his phone. 

"I better get going otherwise I'm going to be late for this family breakfast." Calum announces and a part of me wishes he didn't have to leave because that would leave Luke and I alone together and in turn that meant we would have to talk about last night. "I'll see you later okay?" 

"Okay, tell everyone hi." I instruct him and he rolls his eyes playfully at me. 

"Of course." Calum presses a swift peck to my lips before turning to Luke. "I think I'll see you later on?" 

"I've spoken to Michael and I'm pretty sure you will." Luke smirks at Calum who lets out a chuckle. 

"Okay then." Calum says before grabbing his phone, keys and wallet from the kitchen bench. "See ya!" He yells as he walks out the front door. 

"So why aren't you going to the breakfast with him?" Luke questions me as I take a sip from my glass of water. 

"It just for him, his parents and Mali." I tell him. "I'm doing a lunch today with my parents, Bobby and Kirsty." 

"Okay but why?" Luke questions further and I shrug. "It's just for the wedding." I reply and Luke nods still looking confused about the whole thing which was fine because he didn't really need to understand. Calum and I had decided that it was just a nice way to have some alone time with our families and to go over wedding things with them. It was sort of a thank you to them all for helping us with everything.