S/O not used to compliments

"My my (Y/N) you're looking absolutely breathtaking today."

Surprised, you quickly turn around to find Gojou grinning at you. Your cheeks begin to light up in a pink hue. "W-hat...?" You stuttered back to him, feeling your cheeks getting warmer. It didn't help that he kept staring at you even though you couldn't see his eyes. If you could, you'd bet they'd be glistening with childish mischief. He knew you weren't used to compliments, so he would use every chance he could take to compliment or tease you.

"You heard me, (Y/N) chan. Unless you want me to repeat it again?"

"N-o, I mean yes I heard you-"

"You're so cute when you stutter like that~"

As he takes a step forward, you take a step backwards. Feeling dizzy from the sudden embarrassment, you placed a palm to your forehead. Trying to slowly gain composure, you shakily exhale to release the tension from your body.

"D-don't you have a class to teach?"

"Oh I do, I just wanted to stop by and say hi to my adorable cupcake~!"

You wish he'd really stop with the stupid nicknames especially around other people. As you recalled a time where you were passing by a training session with Gojou and his first year students. "HEY (Y/N), MY DARLING CUPCAKE!" He shouts from across the training grounds, jumping and waving his hands wildly at you. You stop and turn to look at him, you could feel the gazes of the students as well. Who were equally surprised by his sudden outburst. "HELLO, (Y/N) SENSEI!" Yuji yells out copying his teacher while Nobara waves and Megumi who sighs but gives a slight wave back. Surprised and embarrassed you quickly waved back and scurried away from them. Feeling your whole face burning from embarrassment.

"Hey, you okay?"

You snapped your head towards him and noticed that he has come significantly closer to you while you were reminiscing. "I'm fine!" you snapped back at him, feeling the heat warming your cheeks again from his sudden closeness.

"Is my angel feeling sick? Your face is so red you could have a fever" he says with a slight grin. You glare towards him and slap his hand away which was going to cup your cheek. Mustering all the strength you had you repeated "I'm fine" firmly towards him. Despite the dizziness you were feeling from the scent of his cologne so close to you.

"Well, if you say so." As he turns around and starts walking away from you. Slightly waving back at you.

"See you around my goddess~!"

This man will literally be the death of you...