Engagement headcanons

-When this man asks you to marry him, he's dead serious. He is willing and decided to spend the rest of his life with you till death due you part (or maybe infinitely hehe).

-You will literally become the talk of the jujutsu world, everyone will know about your engagement.

-Because Gojou wants everyone to know that he's now engaged to the loveliest person in the world.

-Will not stop bragging about your engagement.

-Megumi: "Sensei, could you spar with me today?"

-Gojou: "Sure, oh did you know me and (Y/N) are getting married?!"

-Grabs your hand to show anyone the engagement ring even if they didn't ask.

-"Gojou (Y/N)" he thinks about this alot and wants to hurry up and make it official.

-The elders of the Gojou clan will definitely have alot to say about his engagement.

-But Gojou doesn't care because he loves you and nothing else matters.

-And who's going to stop him anyways? He is the Gojou Satoru.

-Would definitely want both a Shinto and Western style wedding.

-He'll be busy majority of the time but will pitch in here and there about the wedding details.

-"Satoru, we can't have 3 meter high wedding cake"

-"Why not?"

-Plan the wedding of your dreams because money is not an issue with this man.