Chubby S/O

-Gojou will literally not care about what size you are.

-In fact, he loves the fact that you're a little bit on the chubby side.

-He likes to poke your soft tummy and leaves kisses whenever you let him or he would be caressing them. He can't resist!

-Wear his shirt and pair of stockings and nothing underneath, that will surely catch his attention wink wink.

-He will bring tons of souvenirs home with him so that you can share them together. That's something, because this man hates sharing his sweets but only for you he will.

-Whenever he's away on missions, he will constantly text you or call you to ask you whether you have eaten or not.

-If you haven't eaten, he's gonna make Ijichi bring some food over. In which, you offer to share with him but he declines politely.

-If Gojou is at home, you can expect the most delicious home cooked meals from him. This man is the master of cooking. Whatever you want to eat he'll dish it up real quick.

-Will often take you on cafe dates, where you guys order a variety of desserts and share them together.

-This man will also take you on a lot of shopping sprees. Money is clearly not an issue for him and he likes to spoil you.

-He will let you try on a variety of outfits and will hype you up if you're not feeling confident in it!

-"Omg, (Y/N) you're rocking this outfit!"

-If anyone, anyone at all looks at you funny. You can bet Satoru will go straight up to that person. Even through his blindfold or shades you can feel his glare piercing the other person. Plus he's 190 cm, ain't nobody gonna mess with you. Your sexy personal bodyguard.

-On days when you're not feeling the best. He will wrap his arms around you and whisper comforting words to you. Peppering kisses to every part of your body.

-"(Y/N), you're beautiful just the way you are and don't you ever forget that."