S/O Protects Gojo

▪Oh boy, this could go three ways depending on the situation and how bad his S/O’s wound is.

▪Gojo Satoru is a strong you knew this by heart, that he was basically untouchable. However, when you see an incoming attack towards him that he doesn’t notice. You felt your heart drop, you didn’t have to think. Your body moved on it’s own, moving towards him as fast as you can, shielding him from the attack.

▪When Satoru notices your presence and what you’ve done, it will seem as if time slowed down. He could see you slowly starting to collapse from the damage you’ve taken. He’ll instantly reach out to catch you before you fall to the ground. His eyes growing wide behind his blindfold, his breathing stops as an immeasurable amount of fear and pain consumes his heart.

▪He catches you and quickly examines the state of your wound.

If you're still contious and the wound doesn't seem fatal, he’ll visibly relax telling you to wait a moment as he slowly and painfully exorcise the cursed spirit that dared to harm you. Then teleporting you to Shoko.

▪“You’re an idiot.” Gojo flicks a finger to your forehead lightly as he frowns. You yelp from the pain clenching your forehead as

▪Shoko treats you. “Don’t you dare ever do that again.” He’ll be by your side the whole time scolding you but also taking care of you despite your efforts of telling him that you’re fine. He’ll be extra clingy afterwards, you gave him the scare of his life.

If the wound seems fatal, as blood continuously pours out from your wound. He’ll internally panic, eyes full of worry. “(Y/N), stay with me!” “It’s going to be okay…!”

▪Nothing would matter to him, his priority would be bringing you to Shoko. As he waits with bated breath, hoping, wishing that you’ll be okay. The world has already taken so many people from him he couldn’t lose you too.

▪Always by your bedside. The only time where he let’s out his true emotions, on the brink of tears as he sits in the dark room clenching your hand tightly. His heart full of regret and pain, that he wasn’t strong enough to protect you.

▪He won’t leave your side until you regain consciousness.

▪Missions be damned he couldn’t care less until he knows he could see your smiling face again.

If you have been killed. Gojo holds your lifeless body tightly as he shouts out your name repeatedly, hoping you’ll wake up and tell him that it was all a joke that you’re still alive and breathing. “(Y/N)!” “No no no…!” “Don’t leave me..!” “….Please!”

▪In that moment if the cursed spirit decides to attack him, something within Gojo snaps as he gently lays your body down.

▪His aura so palpable and deadly that if anyone or anything tries to get close to you they’ll be instantly obliterated.

▪The usual light in his eyes disappearing, darkening turning into something more sinister than anything you could ever imagine.

▪The mere sight of his current state would instill fear to allies and foes alike.

▪He couldn’t imagine living in a world without you. The cruel world that has taken you from him. The only light and love of his life…

▪“(Y/N), I’ll be by your side soon. After I rid the world of it’s existence. ”