Valentine's Day

♥You can bet this man marked it in his calendar, so he wouldn’t forget about this special day even if he’s busy with exorcising curses. He’s been looking forward to it ever since the start of Feburary.

♥He asks for a holiday just for today so he could spend time with his beloved even if afterwards he’ll be working overtime.

♥You can expect to be woken up by the sound of rustling as Gojo carefully places all kinds of gifts around you while you were sleeping. Ranging from adorable stuffed animals, multiple bouquets of flowers, pictures of you and him and a random assortment of chocolate.

♥You literally had to take a minute to process what was happening but Gojo’s loud voice snaps you out of your thoughts. “Happy Valentine’s Day (Y/N)~!” As he tackles you to the bed, peppering kisses all over your face in which you couldn’t help but giggle to.

♥You spend the morning looking over the gifts he bought you while mildly scolding him that’s a little too much but you’re happy regardless. While quishing his pouty cheeks and giving a warm hug to thank him.

♥You’ll also shyly bring out a gift you prepared for him. “This might not seem like much compared to yours but I hope you like it…!” He’ll literally be bouncing around the room, admiring the gift in his hands-thanking you and promising you that he’ll take good care of it.

♥You both will spend the morning cooking breakfast together, while Gojo persists in feeding you. Afterwards he’ll bring out a variety of desserts for you and mainly him to enjoy. Some of them were preordered months before Valentine’s Day.

♥In the afternoon, you’ll both be lounging on the couch cuddling and watching romance movies while you feed Gojo chocolate. He’ll swoon if you’ll also play with his hair too.

♥Whenever there’s a kiss scene playing in the movie he’ll pull you down for a kiss and you taste the sweet chocolate lingering on his lips.

♥In the evening, you both will spend time getting ready for dinner at an exclusive roof top restaurant with a beautiful view over Tokyo. This was something you both planned since you didn’t want Gojo to overspend his money.

♥Probably the only time you’ll ever get to see Gojo dressed formally so expect a lot of pictures to be taken of him and of you.
♥Eyes will linger around you both because who is this beautiful couple sitting by the window?

♥He’ll ask you to feed him dessert and in exchange you’ll feed him too even though you feel embarrassed with everyone glancing at you both. Expect him to intertwine your hands together as he plays with your hand, he really likes the intimacy of it.

♥At the end of dinner he’ll surprise you with one last gift, a beautiful diamond necklace made just for you. You stare in awe at how pretty it is before he stands up and offers to put it on you.

♥Then taking a selfie to commemorate the wonderful day he had with you.

♥You’ll both come and spend a few hours in a scented bubble bath with Gojo embracing you from behind. He’ll throw bubbles at you for fun which may end up to a bubble fight that ends up soaking the entire bathroom.

♥After a long day, you’ll both be in each others arms whispering about how wonderful the day was. You could see the love glistening within his eyes as he whispers loving words to you.

♥Things may end up getting heated and you’ll both collapse afterwards from exhaustion. He’ll pull you into his arms before whispering a last “Happy Valentine’s Day” then pressing a deep kiss to seal his words as you both slowly fall asleep.