Gojo having a nightmare

"The sky look beautiful..." The thought crosses your mind as you lay on the dirty ground. Your bleary eyes staring up into the cloudy grey sky. Everything was so silent, you could hear the sound your breathing, your heart slowly beating. As if time slowed down, you were painfully aware of everything. Staring up, you wanted to reach out touch the fluffy clouds, but your arm won't lift, your entire was body numb. "Ah, that's right my arm is broken silly me." A small smile tugging your lips, as tears pool in your eyes.

"I wonder what's satoru doing right now" You mumbled your lips wet with blood, your lungs burning but you continue to speak.

"I hope he remembers to eat proper food and not always dessert." He always brings home a whole cake.

"I hope he remembers how to use washing machine." He almost flooded the entire apartment that one time.

"I hope.."

"I hope that you'll always be happy..."

Even when I'm gone....

Gojo sits up from his bed, his entire body was covered in sweat his hair sticking to his forehead. Breathing rapidly to try to regain as much air as he possibly can. His eyes looking down only to notice his shaking hands, he uses his hand to hold the other down pressing hard against the covers hoping to stop trembling. "Why?! Whywon't I stop trembling...!"

"Satoru!" Your loud voice snaps him out his trance, your hands gripping his arm tightly. Gojo's breathe stills as he looks up to meet your eyes, only for fear and concern to be reflected back.

"(Y/N)...?" He stutters out slowly breaking away from his panicked state of mind. "You were thrashing around and shouting, is everything okay?" You asked trying to swipe away his wet hair from his eyes.

"Iー"

"I hope that you'll always be happy...even when I'm gone..."
Gojo's eyes widen in realization as his dream comes flooding back to him. You were in his dream, you laying in a pool of your own blood, you were dying. All alone. You let out a small yelp as

Gojo's larger body envelops yours, his face buried within your neck. His hold on you was tight, your arms momentary stilled before gently placing them over his back. "He's still trembling..."

You frown as you rub your hands along his back hoping to soothe him. You never seen Satoru in this kind of state, whatever he dreamt must of really scared him. "There, there, I'm right here..." You whisper against his shoulder only to feel his body tense from your words. A moment of silence passes by until you feel a sudden wetness, promoting you to widen your eyes in response. Gojo lets his tears roll down his cheeks, gritting his teeth to suppress the cries as the images of his nightmare flashes through his head. His hold on your body tightening, his hand lacing through your hair to keep you in place.

"P-Please..."

"Please don't leave me...!"

Your breathe hitches as you start to connect the pieces together, your lips trembling before forcing yourself to smile, closing your eyes. "I won't leave you..." You could feel Gojo's tears wetting your shoulder, his body trembling while little whimpers escape his lips. You hold him until your legs grow numb from sitting as

Gojo's breathing finally slows down. No words were exchanged as you both held each other.

With a breathy sigh Gojo finally pulls away to meet your eyes only this time it was reflected with love. You smile as you gently cup his face using your thumb to wipe his remaining tears away.
"I'll always be here, I promise..." As you press your forehead against his, closing your eyes. Gojo hesitantly cups your face in return, his eyes absorbing the sight before him, your beautiful face placed with a smile. A sight he never wants to forget.

"Thank you..." Gojo whispers as he too closes his eyes. He won't let that nightmare become a reality. He'll rather breathe his final breath than to hear you utter those words because happiness does not exist in a world without you.