Gojo x Idol!reader

★Oh boy. You can name this man the captain of the (Y/N) fanclub.

★He knows literally everything about you! He fought hard for that title and he’s very proud of it. Sometimes it surprises you when you forget the lyrics to your songs and Gojo casually fills in the blanks.

★Since Gojo travels often for this job, when he’s riding the train he’ll plug in his earphones and play your songs, just hearing your voice soothes his heart. If he’s riding with Ijichi you bet he’ll tell Ijichi to turn up your music. Don’t mind him wildly dancing and singing along. By now Ijichi knows the lyrics to your songs too with how much Gojo plays it.

★You can bet this man will buy every single ticket to your concert. He would but then your fans aren’t gonna be so happy with it. Just imagine a huge arena with just Gojo standing there screaming and cheering you on.

★Not to mention he has all your albums and merch. You’re sponsoring for a company? Yeah Gojo got the (Y/N) x Company item. Price does not scare this man.

★If he sees a picture or video or even an ad of you playing in public I’ll stop and stare at it with a smile. He’s just so blessed to have you as his s/o.

★Crazy fans? Stalkers? Not a problem Gojo does a better job of protecting you than your own security team.

★Gojo gets all sad when he couldn’t attend your fan signs since he’s so busy all the time. He’ll be extra clingy to you that day.

★If you’re on a television program or variety show, he’ll be on it instantly or if he can’t watch it right away he’ll have it recorded.

★Go to the karaoke with him and all he plays are your songs, he won’t even let you sing because he’ll be the one dancing and belting out all of your songs. It’s going to be a song night.

★Yes, he follows all the fansites and blogs dedicated to you. If anyone is saying something bad about you, you bet Gojo will have a whole arguement in the comment section.

★Alot of your songs are inspired by your lover but you don’t let him know.

★He’s your number one fan but he loves you not because of your job but because of who you are.