Flower giving

Gojou was pacing around the living room, his head in his hands. He couldn't contact you, everytime he tried to call you it would lead to voice mail. Many thoughts swirl in his head as his worries intensify.

"What if she's kidnapped? What if she's severely injured? What if she'sー" Gojou's train of thought was broken from hearing the sound of keys jigging from the front door. He quickly rushed and opened the front door, only to be greeted with the sight of flowers?

"Oh Satoru, you scared me...!" As he sees your face pop up with a smile from the side of the bouquet of flowers you were holding. It was so big that practically covered your entire face.

Gojou felt his lips tremble at the sight of your safety, his eyes flushed with relief. He embraced you tightly even though the flowers were practically in his face.

"I'm so glad you're safe..." he says as he takes the flowers from your hands, as he smiles softly at you. "You wouldn't answer any of my texts or calls and no one knew where you were, I was so worried!" Gojou exclaims as the grip on the bouquet tightens.

You stare back at him in surprise and sheepish smile breaks out on your face. "I'm sorry, I didn't give you a bouquet today so I went to get one last minute and my phone died so..." You looked down, feeling Gojou's instense stare on you.

"...These are for me?"

"Of course, silly!"

Gojou examines the bouquet with a soft smile on his face then back to your grinning figure. " Thank you for the flowers but you almost gave me a heart attack..." he pouts with tiny blush on his face as he ushers you inside, while you only smile at his cute expression in return.