curious childlike reader

=It was rare for you and Gojou to have day offs together. Most of the time you both would be spending time at home but today Satoru wanted to visit a new cafe in Shibuya so you decided to tag along with him.

=Cafe date with Gojou~!

=There was always a crowd, walking in the streets of Tokyo. So you often hold hands or you would grab the back of Gojou's jacket to prevent losing each other. You would have to have some kind of connection to him.

=Today was especially crowded since it was a weekend and you bet the new cafe will be packed with people.

=As you both walk towards the cafe, you were both walking in a crowd you grabbing the hem of Satoru's jacket as he leads the way.

=You notice something in the corner of your eye, wonderstruck you let go and mindlessly started walking towards the source of your interest.

="You know, from what I read from the reviews this cafe's cheesecake is to die for!" Gojou exclaims trying to talk over the crowd.

=Walking forward a few more steps, he questions your lack of responseーstops and turns around only to find that you were nowhere to be seen.

=Usually he notices if you let go of him but since today he was especially concentrated on going to the cafe, he didn't notice. He curses himself internally as he tries to scan the crowd for a familiar head of hair.

=Since Gojou is taller than the average man it gives him an advantage as he looks around the bustling streets of Tokyo. He knew calling for you would be useless when there's this many people.

=He tries to trace his steps backwards, worry filled behind his sunglasses covered eyes. What if you were swept away by the crowd or worse kidnapped?

=Gojou tries not to think of the worst as he quickens his steps trying to get through the crowd while looking around for you.

=After 5 minutes of searching, he finally spots you in a separate crowd watching a band perform live from the streets.

=He sighs in relief and walks over to you. Hugging you from behind, he buries his face in your hair.

=Surprised, you blushed at the sudden display of affection. Ready to yell at the stranger but to only notice a familiar head of snow white hair nuzzled against you.

=" Don't wander off like that (Y/N) you scared me..."

=Feeling stupid for being distracted so easily, you return his hug and while muttering apologies against him.

=This time as you walk towards the cafe, he has your hand in a tight grip, pulling you close to him as possible.

=As an apology you offered to treat him to today's desserts in which Gojou happily agreed to.

="Always stay close to me okay, (Y/N)?" He mildly scolds you while stuffing his face with cheesecake.