Early Mornings

It was bright and early, as you stifle a yawn as the pan sizzles with the mackerel you are cooking. You were reluctant to leave the bed with the arms of your husband around you but you knew the twins would be up very soon you had to prepare breakfast. Luckily, it's one of your husband's rare day offs and you excited in the prospect of having breakfast together as a family. The thought brings a smile to your face as you flip the mackerel you were cooking.

Unbeknownst to you quiet footsteps make their way into the kitchen. You yelp in surprise as two arms wrapped around your waist, almost dropping your chopsticks. "S-Satoru!" You stutter out trying to calm your erratic heart. "Mhm good morning..." he says as he rests his chin onto of your head. You could feel his bare chest pressed up against your clothed back. "You should get some more rest..." You say worriedly without looking at him, too busy with your task of making breakfast.

"Don't wanna..." he whispers as he breathe fans your neck sending shivers done your spine. You were about to let out another protest as his arms tighten around you but no words escapes your lips as you felt his hard length poking your back. "Oh..." The thought comes naturally to you a slight blush dusting your cheeks. It didn't help that he was slowly rutting onto your backside. "I want to fuck you until you're filled with my cum, I want to see you swollen with my child. The thought drives me crazy..." He mumbles against the crook of your neck before giving it a long lick.

By now your face was flame, Gojo surely knew a way with his words but this early in the morning? You had turn off the stove and place your chopsticks down as you feel yourself getting affected by his arousal. "S-Satoru...I don't know if having another chiー" You voice was cut off with a moan as rubs your sex through your sweatpants while he nibbles on the warm skin of your neck. "I want to take you right here..." Gojo whispers as he licks on the newly formed bruise on your neck. You could only pant as your thoughts become cloudy with lust.

"Satoー"

"Good morning mommy!"

Hiroki's voice echoes through the house causing you to snap back into reality and push your husband off of you. A bright blush on your face. "G-Good morning...!" You managed to yell out in return while Gojo frowns in the direction of your son's voice. It wasn't long until padded running makes their way into the kitchen. Your son immediately runs up to you to hug your knees with a bright smile on his face, then he turns slightly his blue eyes meeting their identical ones.

"Oh, dad you're here too..."