Popular F!reader

=Let's just say you guys are literally the most good looking couple around. People will literally stop and stare at you both if you're in public.

=People will even think you both are celebrities and requests pictures from time to time.

=When you're out in public, you'll definitely be approached by a man trying to scout you as a model, idol or actress. You always decline since you already have your hands full with being a shaman.

=You'll often end up coming from with freebies as well.

=Gojo literally did not believe that there was someone as or even more beautiful than him. That hurt is ego "a little".

=He sees everything you do in slow motion, because you're so beautiful and graceful. He's thankful for his six eyes so he can clearly see every detail of you.

=Not mention how nice you are to him. Pretty much everyone finds his personality annoying but no matter how many times he tries to annoy you, you just smile at him. That's it, he'll feel like fainting right there.

="Did it hurt?"

="Huh?"

="When you fell from heaven~"

=Give this man puppy dog eyes and will do anything you say. Yes, even destroy the world. He can't resist your charms.

=He definitely likes to call you sweetie, my love, my princess or my angel. Sometimes a combination of them.

=Sometimes your presence is so overwhelming, you attract suitors both male and female. He literally has to stand beside you at all times because some guy is gonna come up to you trying to ask for your number.

=Any man or woman who tries to flirt with Gojo, takes one look at you and backs away. You're in whole another league. They can't compete with you for Gojo.

=Gojo actually loves seeing you jealous when people approach him since he's so used to people approaching you and him getting overprotective and jealous.

=Everyone adores you especially the students. Fushiguro and Itadori may or may not have a crush on you. They'll blush if you make any physical contact with you.

=Kugisaki literally sees you as her role model, drop dead gorgeous and unbelievably strong? Yeah, she wants to be just like you when she grows up.