newborn curse reader

=It was extremely rare for curses to retain a human form. As they mostly take shape of hideous monsters meant to terrify. However, you were different.

=At first, he thought you were just like any other curse. Who's only intent was to harm people but he was proved wrong.

=Just as he was about to exorcise you, you started begging for your life as tears were pouring from your eyes.

=A curse that has emotions? Now, this was completely unheard of. Gojou couldn't help but take an interest in you.

=He spared your life, in exchange for him to study you. Of course and for you to not hurt any other humans. You reluctantly agreed.

=A vow was made between the two of you.

=He sometimes forgets you're a even cursed spirit born from the negative emotions of humans. You were more like a ghost, a kind spirit. You had a childlike wonder to you as you follow Gojou around to various locations. Staring at awe at the sights you have never seen before.

="Gojou, what's that?!"

="That's a mailbox."

=Missions are tiring and boring so it's nice to have your company around while he exorcises special grade curses.

=You were starting to grow on him as more time passes by. You were always by his side, following him to wherever you could.

=He tried to keep you a secret for as long as he could but eventually the higher ups found out about you. They were livid.

=Gojou tried to persuade them that you were different. That you weren't like the other curses but his words were meaningless to them.

=On occasions when you were not around Gojou, you tend to wander on your own while waiting for him because you couldn't enter the school.

=The higher ups have ordered your extermination. You were targeted and all you could do was flee, fearing that you'll never get to see Gojou ever again.

=Just as you were cornered, Gojou came to your rescue just at the nick of time. It didn't matter that they were Jujutsu sorcerers, his own kind.

=He was going to protect you no matter what.