S/O memory loss

~When Gojo first hears of what happened to you. He refuses to believe it, he'll try to deny it. That everything is okay and that you're okay.

~That is until he meets you the first time after what happened. "(Y/N)!" He hurries over and grabs your hand, inspecting your body for injuries.

~He'll literally be ranting how worried he was while you stars at him confused. "Umm excuse me but who are you...?" Gojo will fill his heart sink to his stomach as he hears those words. He fake laughs thinking you were playing a joke on him but the desperation in eyes tell otherwise. He'll cletch your hand tighter bringing it to his chest. "It's me Satoru, your boyfriend...!"

~You'll reel back in surprise, pushing him away feeling your head aching at his words. "I-I have a boyfriend...?" Gojo tries to step closer to you but you step back uncertainty in your eyes. "I'm sorry but I don't remember...."

~Gojo's arms will drop to his side as a million thoughts run through his head. He'll silently leave trying to process that fact that you'd forgotten him, and all the memories you shared together. Tears will well up in his eyes behind his blindfold.

~He'll breakdown behind the confines of his room, of how useless he was to prevent what has happened to you.

~Afterwards Gojo will avoid seeing you or anyone for the matter because he can't control his feelings. He knows he'll break down once he sees you again.
~Gojo will either try to make you remember by trying to spend as much time as he can with you. Talking about memories between the two of you, or shows you the pictures he has of you together.
~He won't rush you, if you feel uncomfortable by him-he'll leave you be.
~He has hope that eventually you'll be able to remember him but once that hope diminishes.
~He'll leave you for you to start a life as a normal person away from curses and from him. You'll be safe but he can't help the feeling of his heart shattering.