Merman! Gojo

•Gojo would definitely be a beautiful merman with ocean blue eyes and snow white hair. While his tail is long and strong with scales that glow when reflected in the light. His beauty would be out worldly.

•Gojo would definitely be interested in the human world even though he was warned many times not to. He can’t help but sneak off to see the beautiful lights illuminating the quiet oceanside town.

•At night he’ll lean on a rock and admire the stars up above, it’s a sight that always manages to calm him.

•He’s always careful to not let any humans see him but he’ll curiously poke his head out of his water to listen to their conversation.

•When things from the human world end up in the sea, Gojo would definitely take an interest in collecting and studying them.

•One day when he wanted to gaze at the stars he spotted a single figure sitting by the rocks. Curiosity got the best of him so he decided to take a peek. He always wanted to see a human up close. Hiding behind the many rocks he peeks and immediately widens his eyes at the sight of you.

•You hair gently flowing against the breeze, your two feet dipping into the water. Your eyes staring up into the sky just he was planning to do. Until you felt an usual presence staring at you-that’s when your orbs meet his crystal blue ones. You let out a small gasp while Gojo quickly sinks into the water.

•You’ve heard the tales the town spoke of the mermaids and mermen who’s beauty was exquisite but once you become bewitched by them. They will bring you into the sea with them, never again seeing the sun.

•You couldn’t help but be captured by his orbs, slowly glancing around you to find any signs of him. Calmly calling out to him “is anybody there? I promise not to hurt you!” Gojo couldn’t forget the sight of you, he never seen a human this close. As he mulled over your words, he slowly swam towards a rock in front of you.

•Hiding behind it, he spoke softly “hello?”

•You head snapped towards the sudden voice and once again your eyes met his. Your breathe hitched, as you take in his sight of his beautiful features especially the scales that glow underneath the moonlit sky. He was more beautiful than you could of ever imagined.