S/O turns into a child

●Gojo woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing, he groggily reaches over and grabs his phone turning off the alarm. Before falling back into bed, ready to cuddle with you before waking but he pats the empty space on the bed.

●His eyes snap open to see a lump under the covers, but it looks smaller? He slowly peels the cover back and freezes. As he sees a child sleeping beside him but then he quickly realizes that this child has your cursed energy.

●His six eyes would never lie to him, this child was most definitely you his lover. "This must be the work of a cursed technique." He stares at the sleeping child before squealing, he's seen your childhood pictures but to see it in the flesh-he had to take a picture(s).

●Eventually the clicks of the camera wakes you up, you slowly sit up and rub your eyes trying to register what's happening.

●"Satou..?"

●He couldn't help it he picked you up and raised you high observing your childish features, you were absolutely adorable.

●As adorable you were as a child, he didn't want you to remain as a child. So he opted to bring you to Shoko if she could somehow undo this.

●Gojo gets ready and helps you get ready as well placing you in a more fitting shirt that looks like a dress and helps you brush your teeth.

●"Say ahh"

●"Ahh"

●He carefully brushes your teeth and brushes your hair, he figured putting your hair into pigtails since you would never allow him to.

●After you're both ready, he carries you to Ijichi who was waiting outside. Ijichi was absolutely shocked. "G-Gojo san, w-who is this child..?" "Oh, this is (Y/N)." "What?!"

●Gojo doesn't bother explaining the details to Ijichi on the way to the school. He's more preoccupied by the fact that you're playing with his hands giggling. He smiles imaging if you both had a child of your own would they also act like this.

●He figured taking you to see Shoko later wouldn't hurt. He needed everyone to see your adorableness.

●The students were baffled at the sight of child version of you sitting on Gojo's arms. "(L/N) sensei, became a child?!" "Aww she's so cute can I hold her sensei?" "No, absolutely not Yuji-kun." "And a no to everyone in this room especially you Megumi." "Why me?!"

●After he takes you on a tour of the school and shows you off to the rest of the faculty will he bring you to Shoko. Shoko being in the morgue did not help. You were frightened and refused to enter, in the brink of tears as Gojo tries to calm you down. "A-h, (Y/N) don't cry...!" He tries shushing you and rocking you back and forth.

●Eventually Shoko cries the crying and comes out of the morgue, peeling you away from Gojo's arms. You instantly cease crying once you're in Shoko's arms, Gojo pouting. "Let me guess (Y/N) turned into a child."

●Shoko tried but you still didn't turn back. "Might as well wait a day to see if anything changes."

●Gojo is glad today he didn't have any mission so he spends the day with his students and you by his side. Taking as many pictures of you as he can.

●As well as spoiling you with tons of desserts.

●Eventually, the next day you turn back to normal and Gojo pounces on you "(Y/N), I missed you~?" "Huh..what happened?"

●He then proceeds to ramble about what happened and shows you all the pictures he took.
You almost fainted from embarrassment.