Celebrate Reader's Birthday

=Gojou will talking about your birthday, literally a week before the actual date.

="It's almost your birthday!"

="Yeah in like a week..."

=He's just really excited, he loves the thought of your birth. The birth of the person he loves the most in the world.

=He might even have a birthday countdown. He'll write "days until (Y/N)'s birthday" and stick it to the most random places. Once you woke up to the note stuck on your forehead.

=When the clock strikes midnight on your birthday, be expected to be greeted with the loudest happy birthday from him. He won't even care if you're in the shower in that time or even sleeping. Which actually scares the shit out of you. He has to be the first one who greets you.

=& When you do actually wake up, you'll be greeted with him staring at you lovingly while pressing a kiss to your forehead, whispering "happy birthday my love..."

=Throughout the day, he will randomly pop up here and there just to tell you "happy birthday" and if you're others and they don't know about your birthday. Gojou will educate them thoroughly.

=If he's away on a mission, he'll have a bouquet personally delivered to you. " I love you my princess/prince. I can't for the celebration tonight~ 😉" (also can I just say bouquets are ridiculously expensive like omg)

=You can bet Gojou will surprise you one way or another with a party or a special reservation to an expensive restaurant but I think he will mostly surprise you with the students(your children).

=And the birthday cake will be ginormous, well there are many mouths to feed. (but it's mostly for himself shhh)

=After that he'll give you your present.

="Here's your present!"

="But I don't have anything?"

="I'm your present!"

=Just kidding he'll gift you with a beautiful piece of jewelry, which probably cost a fortune.

=At the end of the night he'll whisper one last "happy birthday" to you as you both go to sleep.