From Behind

WARNING: NSFW

You stir in your sleep, feeling yourself becoming awake. You slowly open your eyes to see your bedroom ceiling, the light from the curtains illuminating the room. You groan from the sudden light before turning over to face your lover's side, only to find it empty.

"Morning, sleepyhead." You hear Gojo greet you causing you to sit up, eyes still bleary from sleep. He was standing by the foot of the bed in front of closet mirror. He is still in his sleepwear but you could see his work attire already laid out. "Morning" you mutter out as you stifle a yawn. You were glad you didn't have work today but your boyfriend did. "He'll probably be back late again." You frown at the thought of this causing you to lift the covers away from your body to stand up. Gojo peeks at you through the mirror before grabbing the hem of his shirt to take it off. He shivers a little from the cool air hitting his bare skin. Before he could take off his sweat pants, he feels your arms wrapping around his waist.

"Mmm, don't go..." You mumble as out as you embrace him from behind, your head resting against his back. Gojo chuckles at your words, feeling a familiar warmth enveloping his heart. "Sorry babe, I wish I could stay." He says as he places his arms over yours. Gojo slightly flinches when your warm lips suddenly press against his back. You don't stop with one kiss, you pepper kisses all over his back-trailing up his spine. Before he feels your lips stop just by his shoulder blades, he shudders as you lick his skin before placing your lips over them. Slowly sucking on his porcelain skin, your arms around his waist tightening. Gojo couldn't see you but he could see his own face clearly. The slight blush on his cheeks and how his lips were slightly parted-feeling his cock hardening as you continue to leave various marks across his skin.

"(Y/Nー"

He let's out a tiny gasp as your fingers make contact with his nipples. Both your hands around his chest, gently rubbing his hard nipples while you continue to kiss and suck his warm skin. "Just look at yourself." Your voice mumbles out pressed against his skin, feeling your breathe fanning his skin. This time you slowly run circles around his nipples, resting your head against his back. Gojo eyes widen ag the sight of himself in the mirror watching your fingers move, the blush on his cheeks were apparent now along with the noticeable bulge in his pants. Words caught in his throat as low grunt leaves his lips, the pleasure plaguing his mind as you twist his nipples. "You're so beautiful..." You speak feeling his body shudder against yours, a smile forming on your lips. Once you played enough his nipples you slowly slide your hand down his chest to the muscles of his abs until your hand was cupping the bulge in his pants.

"Hard for me already?" You tease him as your hand rubs against his clothed cock before sliding your hand into his sweatpants pushing past his briefs to grab his hard cock. "I'm always hard for you, babe." Gojo manages to speak out trying to keep his composure. The coolness of your hand against his warm cock, promotes shiver down his back. Your hand slowly pumping his cock within his pants. Gojo could feel himself leaning back against you as the pleasure courses through his nether regions. "You like that?" Your sultry voice snaps his mind from his daze, he didn't want fully give himself up to you. "Mmm I would like it even more if you were choking on my cock..." You had to stifle a giggle from your lips as you say you next words.

"Well, that's too bad~"

Your hand retracts from his pants, once again wrapping your arms around his waist. It was hard to fight off the smirk off your lips, as you see his eyes widen a bit from the lost of contact. You press a chaste his against his shoulder before backing away. You certainly did a number of his back, as you admire the bruises and marks you made before crawling back into bed-pulling the covers over youself while Gojo stares at you dumbstruck through the mirror.

"You better get dressed or you'll be late for work..."