Gojo wiping S/O's kiss

You dragged yourself to your front door and unlocked the door. Today's mission was especially tiring and you couldn't wait to be in your arms of your boyfriend.

Unlocking the door, you announced gleefully "Satoru, I'm home!~" Taking off your shoes, you heard the footsteps rushing towards your direction.

"Welcome back, cupcake!" He shouts excitedly, spreading his arms wide. Not wasting a second, you quickly jumped into his embraceー wrapping your arms around his neck. While he uses his arms to hold you in place, you nuzzled your face against his. Your legs dangling in the air due to the major height difference to the two of you.

A bright smile breaks out on your face and quickly peck Satoru on the lips. While you slowly untangle your arms from his neck and lowered yourself to the floor. As soon as your feet touched the floor, you see Satoru use the long sleeves of his shirt to wipe his lips.

"I hope you're hungry, I made beef stew today!" He exclaims as he turns around to walk towards the kitchen but before he could take a step. Grabbing the back of his shirt, you pulled him back preventing from moving.

"What was that...?" you say glaring at him, while Satoru smiles at you tilting his head to the side "What was what babe~?"

"You wiped my kiss..." you grabbed the front of his shirt to bring him closer to you, an annoyed look on your face.

"Noo, I didn't!" He says with a tiny pout on his face. Not liking his response, you grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled him down to your height. You kissed him ferociously, you could Satoru smile against your lips. Eventually losing breathe, you both pull away.

Just as expected, as wipes his lips using the back of hand. You stared at hm with the most deadpanned expression on your face. "Is this revenge? Because I did it to you...?"

"Whatt nooo" Satoru says smiling gleefully, swaying from side to side. You stare blankly at him, you sigh and walked pasted himーdeliberately bumping your shoulder against him. "You're so petty..." you say as you walk towards your shared bathroom, not bothering to spare a glance at him.

Gojou looks at your retreating figure and panicks, quickly rushing to your side. "Aww I'm sorry cupcake...!" As he drapes his long arms around your shoulder, walking with you. "Pleasee, forgive me~" he says while peppering kisses around your face.

Not able to resist his cute antics, you giggled at him. Finally entering the bathroom, with Gojou practically stuck to your back. You pried his arms away from you, pushing him out the door.

"I'm gonna have a nice relaxing bath now."

"Want me to join you~?" He says looking at you expectantly, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No" you say smiling at him as you slam the door closed.

"Ah, she's still mad..."