comforting childhood bestfriend

You perked up to the sound of your doorbell ringing, you had been in bed but you couldn't sleep-thoughts swirling in your head. You turn to look towards your digital clock and the time displayed 1:30 AM. "Who the hell would come visit me at one in the morning..." you thought as you begrudgingly pulled yourself out of bed.

The door bell kept ringing, so you picked up your pace hurrying to open the front door. You peek through the cat's eye and sigh, "of course it's this idiot..." You unlock the door come face to face with the one and only Gojou Satoru, who is still adorned in his work uniform.

"Yo"

He greets you, you glance at his hands you see him carrying all kinds of plastic bags. You glare at him quickly pull him inside your home and locked the door. "You're disturbing the neighbors!" You shout at him, the lack of sleeping making you cranky as well.

"Woah there, sorry about that. I didn't think you'd hear it."

"I heard you the first time. Now what the hell are you doing here?" You cross your arms and furrow your eye brows glaring at the offending man who so happened to be your childhood bestfriend.

"Well, I heard from the grapevine that you weren't doing so well these days..."

"Who told you that?"

"The grapevine."

You resist the urge you punch the shitty grin he had on his face. "I figured I'd stop by to visit you" he says as he hands you the bags he held in his hands. You cautiously took them from him and peered inside. The bags were filled with all kinds of snacks and desserts as well as take out food.

"Are these leftovers or something...?"

"What no, I bought them for you."

You furrow your eyebrows, your heart feeling warm from his words. "Thank you.." you peer up towards him and offer him a small smile. "Anything for my bestfriend!" Gojou smiles in return and offers a thumbs up.

"Now, let's watch some love comedies!" Gojou exclaims as he pulls you over to your sofa and plops down. While you sit beside him and set the bags on the coffee table as Gojou flicks through Netflix for something to watch.

"The Kissing Booth or the Princess Switch?" You groan at his choices of movies but reply regardless.

"The Kissing Booth..."

"Alrighty then...!" As Gojou presses play and rummages through the plastic bag, handing you a box of take out food. You take the box and open it, you smile at the sight- it was your favorite food.

Gojou opens his own take out and starts to eat as he concentrates on the television, you start to do the same.

After a while you're halfway through the movie, and you feel your eyes drooping. You ate delicious food and desserts, you were full to the brim. You try to keep your eyes open and concentrate on the movie but you feel yourself losing consciousness. You head was leaning closer and closer to Gojou's shoulder but it seemed like you didn't notice. Gojou smiles and places your head on his shoulder, as he sees your eyes finally close. Pulling the blanket you were using to cover the both of you as he whispers,

"Sleep well, you've worked hard...."