Gojo turned into a child

=When you woke up in the morning expected to be tangled in a mess of limps but you felt no weight on you.

="He must have fallen off the bed again" you sigh, as you turned to Gojou's side of the bed but you did not expect to see such a sight.

=Instead of giant of a man hanging off the edge of the bed deep asleep, you were greeted with the sight of small child wearing a shirt way too big for him, snoring softly against a large pillow.

=You sat up, blinked, once, twiceーthe cogs in your head slowing turning. "Who is this child and where is Satoru?!" You thought as you stared at the sleeping child, mouth gaping.

="There's no way Satoru could of left without telling me" you whispered to yourself, panickingー checking your phone for any texts or calls from him.

=There was nothing recent from him. So you tried calling him, only to hear the ringtone of his phone from under his pillow.

=Surprised you quickly tried to end the call, but it was too late. The sleeping child was awake,sitting up, rubbing his eyesーeyes bleary staring up at you. His oversized shirt slipping barely staying on him.

="(Y/N)....?" He spoke, big blue doe eyes starting up at you as his snow white hair framed his face. You stared back the child frozen in your place. "Could this child possibly be...?"

="Satoru?!"

=You picked up the child by the arms and inspected every inch of him. It sounds crazy but this child is no doubt Satoru himself. You panicked if the anyone caught wind of this it could throw the whole Jujutsu world into chaos.

=You checked the time, only an hour left before Ijichi arrives at your place to pick you both up. Oh no, you gotta hurry.

=You quickly got ready as Gojou stares at you blankly from his place on the bed. You picked up one of your t-shirts and quickly put the shirt over Gojou. Then quickly leaving the room with him in your arms.

="Are you hungry?" You slowly try asking him placing him on the couch of the living room. The child nodded his head.

=You went towards the kitchen and tried to find something edible. There's not much time left before Ijichi arrives so you grabbed two bananas. You gave one to Satoru, as he smiles peeling the banana. You sit beside him on the couch, munching on your banana racking your brain for any possible solution to this.

=Then you noticed a suspicious red box on your coffee table. You picked it up and scanned it. Eyes widening, with each word you read. "Of course, this idiot would eat something like this" face grimacing as two innocent eyes stare at you with a small smile gracing his lips.

="Dammit, he's too cute to be mad at.."

=Once Ijichi arrives, you quickly greet him with Satoru in your arms as Ichiji stares at you with wide eyes as you explain the situation to him.

=On your way to the school you ask Ijichi to stop by any child's clothing store so you could get Satoru more fitting clothes.

=Once you arrived at school, you tried sneaking in trying to avoid being seen by anyone as you quickly run up to your office with little Gojou in your arms.

=You pray that no one looks for him today so that day can just pass by peacefully until Satoru returns to normal.

=In a few moments, you receive a phone call from Principal Yaga who is asking for Satoru's whereabouts. In which you lie and say you don't know. He then explains that there is an important mission and Satoru is needed. Panicking you offer to take his place on the mission in which the Principal agrees to.

=You almost slammed your face against your table, as little Gojou laughs at you.

=No choice, you turn to the most "reliable" people you could. The first years.

=As you gather them around the dorm and explain situation to them as briefly as you can. 
=Asking them watch over little Gojou, while you take care of his mission.
=Itadori and Kugisaki are quick to latch onto little Gojou. Cooing at how cute he is.
=Itadori: Heh, not the strongest anymore are ya?" In which results in a punch from the little Gojou who huffs.
=You beg to Fushigoro the only responsible one in the group to watch over him and make sure no one finds out about this situation in which he agrees to begrudgingly.

=You put the little Gojou in the care of the first years and leave them with a pair of clothes in case Gojou turns back before you return.
=As you try to leave, little Gojou starts wailing trying to cling to you while you try to hand him over to Fushigoro. The sight is heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.
=You briefly wondered blushing, if you and Gojou ever had a child together, if they would act like this.
=You try to finish the mission as quickly as you possible can. Almost passing from fatigue as you sat in the car as it heads back to the school, the sun slowly begins to set.
=When you get back to the dormitory, you could hear the laughter coming from one of the rooms. You dragged yourself over to the room, knocked and slowly opened the door. Only to be greeted by the sight of a fully grown Gojou sitting around with the first years.
="Welcome back, (Y/N)!"