S/O who is good at hand to hand combat

=Gojou Satoru is undeniably the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer. Many curses have perished by his hands.

=However, he did not easily attain that title.

=During his high school days he often faced against you (L/N) (Y/N), who is a student from the Kyoto school.

=It was best to say you and Gojou were rivals, while he excelled in his cursed techniques. You excelled in hand to hand combat.

=At first glance you like just an average girl, but behind that facade lies years of brutal training in martial arts.

=Gojou being the guy with an ego as big as the sun had greatly underestimated you.

=One moment he was taunting you, the next he was laying on the ground. While you stare down him with a frown on your face.

=Oh how that ruined his pride...

=After that whenever he gets the chance to see you he challenges you. In which you win the every single time but you start to notice that Gojou was getting stronger.

=Sparring matches which was once an ease for you turned serious. As you finally realized Gojou has matched you equally in strength.

=You both would spar again and again until you were both lying on the ground covered in bruises, panting heavily.

=Once you have both matured into adults, you would occasionally have sparing matches together whenever you both could.

=He admits that you look extremely sexy fighting, that is fact he kept secret since highschool until you both started dating.

=You would be the one in charge of teaching the students when it comes to hand to hand combat. Maki being your best student so far.

=You see great potential in Itadori, whenever you are not busy, you were training him. While Gojou watches from the sidelines throwing a few comments here and there.

="Woo go (Y/N), beat Yuji up!"

="I HEARD THAT SENSEI" as Itadori barely dodges a kick from you.

=So far you remain undefeated but Gojou is determined to break that title.