F!short & strong S/O

-He loves your short stature and how feisty you are. He thinks you're so adorable and wants to hug you like a teddy bear.

-Disgustingly cute nicknames.

-When he's feeling lovey dovey, it'll be honey, sweety or my love.

-When he's in a teasing mood, it'll be shorty or pipsqueak. In which, results in you throwing whatever you can get your hands on at him. (He'll take no damage from it)

-We all know he's a handsy, clingy type of lover. He just has to be touching you in someway when you're around him. Whether it is him having his arm around your shoulder or placing a hand on your back when you're both in the presence of someone.

-Or him draping his arms around you or using your head as a arm rest. It just generally depends on his mood. Have patience, because he knows it'll piss you off. Don't play into his hands.

-During mornings, he'll be sleepy and cling to your back like a koala. Now picture a 190 cm man wrapped around you. You don't mind but it'll be hard to do things. Not mention how tired you'll get afterwards.

-"Satoru, get off my legs are tired."

-"Nooo, I wanna stay like this forever!"

-In which you have to shake him off or drop him somewhere.

-When you're away on missions, expect a lot of texts from him. He'll text you about the most random things if you don't reply or put him on read. He'll just keep calling you. So you put him on mute during important missions.

-Gojou will even occasionally show up unexpectedly to your missions and exorcise the curse right away. He trusts you and knows you can take care of yourself but he still worries about you.

-"Hey, I was just about to exorcise it and why are you even here?!"

-"Too bad, you're slow and I wanted to see you."

-If anyone makes fun of your height, Gojou will be cheering you on as you beat the person up.

-Overall, you guys are the strongest sorcerer couple known in the Jujutsu world. Any curse you guys face will be instantly obliterated.