Pregnant reader wants to decorate for christmass

=Gojo was very reluctant to leave you alone, but you assured him that everything will be fine. You were pregnant not dying geez but you're thankful for his care.

="Don't anything dangerous okay? If you need anything call Ichiji, he'll get it for you. If anything happens make sure you call me okay? Make sure you eat properly too! Don't forget!" You literally had to push the man out the front door.

=You started off by just watching television or surfing the web but that got boring real fast. You wanted to move your body not lie around all day.

=With Christmas nearing, you decided to get a head start on decorating the apartment. You lifted the boxes containing the decorations from the storage to the living room. Your back started aching but you were determined.

=You started with the easy decorations such as decorating the fireplace and placing decorations around the living room and entrance.

=Once you were satisfied with that, you decided to move on to the Christmas lights. You love Christmas lights so you were so excited to them around the curtains or towards the wall.

=Of course, you wouldn't be able to reach it so you grabbed a chair from the kitchen and stood on it to stick the Christmas lights. It was strenuous having to get up and down the chair but you were enjoying yourself.

=However, you failed to realize the amount of time that has passed, it was already night and Gojo is finally back home, exhausted from work. He opens the front door and nearly has a heart attack. He sees you tip toeing on the chair putting up Christmas lights.

=You didn't notice your husband returning. One moment you were standing, the next you were in the arms of your husband as he places your form on the sofa.

=Gojo frowns as he pulls his blindfold down and kneels in front of you. "(Y/N), I told you to relax at home! You were doing something dangerous, what if something happened?! You could of fell or gotten electrocuted!...."

=Your excitement quickly deflates as your husband scolds you, you just wanted to decorate for Christmas. Why is he so mad? You could feel tears rolling down your cheeks and your husband halts in his speech.

=You start wailing and Gojo panics. "Wait wait, my love! Look look I'm not mad! I'm just worried about you! Please don't cry...!" He quickly embraces you trying to calm you down, trying to reassure you that he's not mad.

=As your wailing turns to sniffles, Gojo rubs your back-peppering kisses all over your tear stained face. "I didn't mean to yell, I was just worried about you. How about I takeover decorating? I brought cake home! I'll give you a slice so just sit back and relax okay?"