Clingy in the Morning

WARNING: NSFW

A breathy moan escapes your lips as Gojo goes down on you. His ashen hair poking from between your legs, his tongue licking and sucking. This was not how you imagined to wake up today. You couldn't help but feel drained from yesterday's events causing you to burrow yourself further into your covers, trying to shut out the whining Gojo was pestering you with. As his whining was only met with silence Gojo pouted, he'll just help himself them. Which leads up to your current predicament.

Gojo's hands keep your thighs apart, as you try to close your legs in embarrassment. The longer he continues his ministrations, the hotter you feel under the covers of your bed. Your hand on your mouth to muffle the moans trying to escape your lips. You could a coil forming as you feel your release coming soon. With a quiver of your body you come, panting with a blush painting your cheeks red.

Gojo then lifts his head up and licks his glistening wet lips. Your eyes momentary meet Gojo's blue orbs before looking away from his smirking face. No words were exchanged between the two of you. As you try to come down from your high Gojo slips his sweatpants along with his boxers off. He easily flips your body, you face buried within your pillow. Gojo puts two of his fingers inside his mouth sucking of them for while before pulling them out. A trail of saliva connecting his lips to his fingers. He then swipes his wet fingers around your hole, making you tremble in response. He plays around with your hold before slowly sliding his fingers in. You gasp out in surprise your hands clutching onto the pillow, shutting your eyes in response. Your walls immediately clench around Gojo's fingers as he slowly slides them in and out in a steady pace. You let out a small whine as you feel his fingers leaving you.

Gojo smirks before raising your hips so that your hole is aligned with Gojo's cock. He places his large hands on your lips as he slowly pushes inside, a low groan leaving his lips. You were so delightfully tight against his cock. Gojo begins to move his hips thrusting in and pulling out only to thrust back in. You could bury your face against your pillow, the pillow muffling your mewls and moans. It wasn't long until Gojo is relentlessly snapping his hips, delirious moans leaving his lips. You could help but be extremely turned on the by the situation, pushing your hips back to his. By now you had tears forming in your eyes from the intense pleasure enveloping your body. You tighten the hold your pillow as you feel yourself about to come again. Eagerly raising your hips to welcome your impending release.

"A-Ah Satoru...!"

Your voice muffled against the pillow but Gojo still heard it regardless causing him to speed up. Your walls were practically hugging his cock now, it won't be long before he too comes. Gripping your hips tightly he deeply thrusts into you a few more time before a long groan leaves his lips. His seed spilling into your walls making sure every last drop was within there. Once Gojo pulls his cock out, your hips collapse against the bed-your legs trembling while his cum leaks out from your hole. Gojo watches with keen interest a smirk on his face.

"Oh, we're not done yet baby...."