Reader getting her period and Gojo notices

"(Y/N)..." Gojo whispers as he steps to stand directly behind you. You couldn't help but let out a small noise of surprise when you feel his presence suddenly behind you making you freeze in place. As many other people pass by you both.

"Huh?"

You wanted to turn back to face him but he has his hands on your shoulders preventing you from turning around. "Don't move..." He leans down and whispers into your ear which causes your heart starting to race at the uncertainty of his actions. You were definitely on edge, is it a cursed spirit or a sorcerer?

You felt Gojo moving behind you, but you didn't dare turn back. Frozen in place you could only wait until Gojo spoke again. You almost jump in surprise when you feel something huge being draped over your shoulders. Instantly your hands try to touch it, and looking you've noticed that this was a jacket in the exact shade you always see Gojo wear. You hug the jacket to yourself as you turn around only to be faced with Gojo dressed in his white dress shirt-a few buttons loose from the collar.

You stare at him in confusion, "why did you give me your jacket?" Gojo only grins at you in return "you looked cold." He states as if stating an obvious fact which causes your eyebrow to furrow deeper into confusion.

"But I'm not cold?"

"You look cute in it."

His sudden words causes you to whiplash, in turn dusting your cheeks into light pink. You unconsciously hug the jacket close to you, you could definitely smell the cologne he wears. "So this is what he smells like..." You quickly shake that thought away before staring at Gojo, trying to form a response.

"I um Yoー"

"Come on, let's go~! How about dinner at my place?"

"But I thought we were going to eat atー"

"I changed my mind."

You could only sigh at his sudden change of heart before nodding in acceptance. "Okay..." You mutter as you start to turn back towards the direction you came from. Immediately Gojo matches his pace with yours and puts an arm around your shoulder, pulling you to his side. By now you could your face burning at Gojo's sudden actions but you keep your lips sealed. While Gojo rants on about the food you should order, cheerfulness laced in his voice as he leads you to his place.

.

.

.

.

"Guess I'll have to buy pads on the way back too."

"Huh?!"

"Nothing~"