comforting a sad S/O 2

~It was pretty obvious to everyone in Jujutsu High, that you guys liked each other.

~Gojou is always trying to be as affectionate as he can towards you. Randomly surprising you with flowers or souvenirs he bought.

~A very big tell tale sign Gojou Satoru likes no loves you is that is he's willing to share his sweets with you.

~He preordered Kashiwa Mochi and waited three months for his order and he shared it with you.

~"(Y/N), we're going to have a dessert date! I preordered some super rare mochi, let's share it together~!

~"D-dessert date?!"

~He tried giving off as many signs as he could signaling that he was interested in you but why were you still hesitating?

~Gojou Satoru is no coward so it's going to be direct with you.

~"Gojou, what's the time now?"

~"I like you, (L/N) (Y/N)."

~"...."

~Whenever he can he would proclaim his love for you, it didn't matter who was around.

~All he does nowadays is just gush about you to the students and faculty.~"Sensei, can we get back to the lesson?"

~"Wait wait, did you know (L/N) likes cats?!"

~Until one day, he was at his wits end so he classically kabedons you in the school hallway.

~"Gojou, w-what are you doing?"

~"I like no I love you (Y/N), please go out with me..."

~"I'm sorry but I can't.."

~"Why not?"

Gojou leans in closer to your face, your face flushed pink at the proximity. "You wouldn't understand.." you whisper looking down, avoiding his stare. Gojou brings his hands to gently cup your face, this thumbs caressing your cheeks. "Then tell me, please..." You feel your eyes well up with tears at his gesture. "I'm afraid...I'm afraid because I'm not good enough for you. You deserve someone better! I'm just a nobody, why would anyboー" You were silenced with a pair of warm lips covering yours, your eyes widen in shock. Gojou puts all of his feelings into the kiss if words couldn't convince you he'll just have to show you. Your eyes widen as tears slowly roll down your cheeks, wetting his hand as well. After, moment you both pull away with a gasp of air. You sniffle with glassy eyes "why..?" "Because I love you and I'll say it as many times as it takes for you to believe me (Y/N)." Gojou wipes away the newly formed tears from your eyes as he rests his forehead against yours, pulling your body closer to his as cry out the remaining sadness you held within your heart, never once pulling away.