Long haired reader

-I could definitely seeing him loving your hair, like it's favorite toy.

-He'll attempt to do all kinds of hairstyles for you, yes even the palm tree hairstyle. The man doesn't know to tie or braid hair, so he'll watching tutorials and pratice them on you.

-He'll be so skilled he could even do the side dutch french braid.

-He loves nuzzling against your head, your scent calms him, it's so soft. Since he's really tall, he'll rest his chin on your head while his arms are around your shoulders.

-Because your hair is so long he likes to bring your hair around his own head so it's like he's wearing a wig lol.

-I can totally see moments where he even pulls you by the hair or use your hair like some kind of leash haha.

-"Wait (Y/N), you're going the wrong way."

-He'll even ask to wash your hair just so he can create all kinds of crazy hairstyles with the shampoo.

-He'll go even as far as to blow drying it for you.

-Whenever he's stressed you'll let him play with your hair, it's one of those moments where he's actually quiet.

-Running his hand through your hair, definitely another thing he likes to do. He might get your hair tangled at some point.

-He could smell you coming from a mile away, like some dog lol

-"She's coming, she's coming!"

-If a cursed spirit cuts a part of your hair, Gojou will go ballistic.

-Overall, he loves your long super soft hair, you love the feeling of your hair being played with so it's a win win for the both of you.