suicidal reader

-Gojou is very patient and understanding with you. He won't ask but he will be all ears if you're willing to talk about it.

-Since he doesn't know much about depression, he'll try his best to learn and educate himself about the topic. He will even go ask Shoko for some advice.

-He understands that you want time for yourself so he will give you place but if you call for him, he'll come running to you.

-Gojou will ask you if there's anything he could do to make you feel better. Whether going out to buy sweets or just cooking a home cooked meal for you.

-He'll even be more willing to take care of the household chores. So that you wouldn't have to worry about them.

-As much as wants to touch and hold you right away, he'll always ask permission from you before he could.

-If you're feeling horrible, he will be by your side as he holds your hand or if you allow him to hold you.

-When he's away for work, he'll constantly be messaging you. Checking up on how you are. He'll even send some occasional selfies of himself and memes in hopes to cheer you up.

-Before he leaves for work he always make sure to cook for you and presses a kiss to your forehead before reluctantly leaving you.

-"Tell me if you need anything okay?"

-If you want to seek help just know Gojou will always be by your side. He'll find the best therapist and makes you to go with you to every appointment.

-If you do receive medication, he'll be sure to always remind you to take them.

-He loves you with all his heart so he wants to be your support even during the toughest of times.