Affectionate S/O

=I believe is he so used to giving he gets caught off guard if he becomes on the receiving end. I think he actually be touch starved.

=He's very affectionate and for someone to be just as affectionate as him. It will be like you guys are the protagonists of a shoujo manga.

=You guys flirt non stop, plus address each with cute nicknames. You're his kikufuku while he's your vanilla mochi.

=You know those couples that are so cheesy and affectionate with other that you feeling like cringing, yup that's you and Gojou.

=Random proclamations of love.

="I love you!"

="I love you more!"

="Noo I love you more ~!"

=Don't forget the cheesy pickup lines. " Feel my shirt. Know what it's made of? Girlfriend/Boyfriend material~" even though you guys already dating.

=It can go on forever until someone or something intervenes.

=Fushiguro would literally pretend like he doesn't know you guys.

=You'll often surprise him with gifts and he will literally not know how to respond. Example, "I have a delivery for Mr. Satoru Gojou?" "Yes, that's me!" Receives a bouquet of flowers with a handwritten note from you. "Dear my precious mochi, I hope you're having a great day! I know it's only been a day since I've been away but I miss you very much (*T^T) I can't wait to come home and just kiss you and have you in my arms. Love, your darling (Y/N) ❤

=Cue him blushing, if he's wearing his blindfold his lips will quiver at the affection. If he's wearing his sunglasses, he will use his hands to cover his blushing face- he'll become jelly and even embarrassed if his students see.

=If you're away from each for long periods of time, you both will be texting the whole day to keep in touch or even call. Exchanging selfies and videos of each. Always messaging you or him a good morning or good night plus an I love you.

=Your reunion would like you haven't seen each other in years, even though it's only been a few days.

=If he's yapping and you want him to shut up, just kiss him on the lips and he'll be stunned. Then he'll smile "can I have more~?" "Of course you can~!"

=There are days when Gojou feels down or is tired from work. Those are the days he needs your affection the most. Draw him a nice bath, wash his hair, cook him his favorite meal with dessert on the side and have him lie on your lap while you caress his hair.

=The man will become puddy in your hands, inside he'll be crying tears of joy while he thinks about how lucky he is to have you.