mommy kissing Santa Claus

Hiroki and Tatsumi quietly open the door of their shared bedroom peeking outside before both stepping out of their room. "Hiroki, let's not do this...!" The younger of the twin exclaims as he tries to persuade his older twin. "We have to! Mommy said Santa will be visiting and I wanna see him come out of the chimney!" The twins were adamant on meeting Santa.

Slowly tiptoeing down the stairs, the twins were careful not to make any noise that might alert their parents. They could hear whispering coming from the living room. It must mean Santa is here. Once they could see the living room within their view, they slowly poked their head between the stairs. Their eyes widen at the sight of a man dressed in red but he was not alone.

"Mommy?!" Tatsumi squeaks out from surprise before his brother quickly shushes him. "Shhh they might hear you!" Hiroki concentrated trying to listen in to their conversation.

"Hahaha that tickles, stop!"

"Now now be a good girl and give Santa a kiss~!"

The twins could feel like their eyes widen and gasp at the sight. "Santa is kissing Mommy?!" The sudden noise makes you and Santa turn and the boys quickly ducked down before scurrying off to their bedroom. "Hiroki, what should we do?! What about Daddy?!" Tatsumi panics as pulls his covers closer to his body.

"Don't worry it'll be a secret, we won't let Daddy know!"

"But isn't that bad?"

"You want Daddy to kill Santa?!"

"No!"

"Then we have to keep it a secret...!"

Tatsumi nods his head before laying down on his bed, he felt guilty keeping such important information from his father. Hiroki laid down as well patting his little brother's head. "Don't worry, everything will be okay!"

Morning comes, and you are all seated at the dining table for breakfast. Tatsumi keeps eyeing his mother who acts as if nothing happened. He felt his guilt eating him alive, he couldn't take it anymore! "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus!" "Oi, Tatsumi!" His brother yells out slapping his little brother's mouth shut. Both you and Gojo eyes widen momentarily at the exclamation before you start giggling. "Tatsumiー" "You kissed Santa?!" Gojo stands up and slams his hands on the table looking straight at you "how could you?!" You roll your eyes at Satoru's words but before you could reply you hear Tatsumi crying.

"Mommy, Daddy please don't fight...!"

"See this is why we should of kept it a secret!"

Afterwards you slapped Gojo over the head.