comforting Gojo

It's been a week ever since that "incident" had occurred. You still went on missions and classes but your heart still feels heavy. Your mind wanders towards a certain ashen haired shaman, he remains as he usually is but you could tell it was just a facade. Everything about him screamed fake, you knew that out of everyone he was suffering the most. It hurts to see him like this, to know that he was breaking apart inside but had to keep his act up because it is what was expected of him. You knew what you had to do despite how hard it'll be.

It was nighttime, and the dormitory was quiet-it's few residents already asleep or in their rooms. Yet here you were standing outside Gojo's door late at night. Your hand freezes as you try to will the courage to knock on his door. You shut our eyes and take a deep and steady breath ready to knock on his door but the door abruptly opens. You eyes widen as you come face to face with a casual Gojo without his shades covering his eyes. "I was wondering how long were you gonna stand outside my door." You look away embarrassed that he knew but you couldn't find the words to answer him. "I could sense your cursed engery from a mile away so I knew you were coming." Gojo grins as he sees a blush flare upon your cheeks. He steps back pushing his door a little wider allowing you to come in. You hesitantly enter his room, it was pitch black inside with only the light of the moon illuminating the room.

Gojo shuts the door to his room and casully leans against it, "so what brings you here?" You were literally sweating in your spot at how nervous you were. "Is everything okay, Satoru..?" He didn't miss a beat in his response. "Is that what you came here for? I'm fine (Y/N) no need to worry about me!" He smiles but even in the darkness of the room you could see how it didn't reach his eyes. It didn't help that afterwards he remained silent and stared towards you. That stupid grin still on his face. Where were his usual teasing and jokes? This wasn't him, this wasn't the Gojo Satoru you loved. You hated this. You grit your teeth with your fists clenched at your sides you take a deep breathe. "Well, if that's all thenー"

"Gojo Satoru, you're a massive idiot!"

"H-Huh?"

You stomp towards him grabbing a fistful of his shirt, pulling him down to make him look into your eyes "Why are you acting like everything's okay when you're clearly not? Do you know how fake you look?" Gojo's eyes widen at your words but before he could speak you cut him off.

"(Y/Nー"

"Why do you always have to try to shoulder everything on your own?!" You couldn't help the tears rolling down your eyes as you voice gets louder as each word leaves your lips- your head slowly leaning against his chest. "I thought we were friends...? So stop trying to do everything on your own...! Rely on me! Tell me what's bothering you! How can I help you when you don't tell me?" Tears were endlessly flowing-his eyes were wide stunned at your sudden confession. You try to control your breathing as you feel your emotions overflowing, your heart beating erratically.

"If you're sad then cry if you're mad then shout... I'll be here with you, I'll always be with you. I don't care if you're the strongest shaman to me you're just Gojo Satoru. So let me help shoulder the pain, you idiot..." Your fisted hands release to embrace him, your face pressed against his chest. Even though it was just for a moment you felt his body tense before relaxing, his hands slowly returning your embrace. He remained silent pressing his face against your hair, you don't know if your words reached this stubborn idiot but you hope it did. No matter how many times it'll take you'll make sure he knows.