Working Out

=During the festive season, Gojo will indulge in all kinds of festive sweets, they come only once a year so of course he's going all out.

=He literally bought a whole Christmas cake just to eat it himself. You just stared blankly, wondering if his life assurance could cover the costs of having diabetes.

=Your whole fridge will be filled with Christmas themed desserts and you don't have to worry about them expiring because Gojo does not forget to eat them.

=Of course, the Gojo Satoru a man who is almost God like is only human. As Newton's third law states "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Meaning Gojo ends up gaining weight.

=How you wonder? Well, even though he goes on multiple missions he barely has to a move a finger and the curse is already exorcised. Special grades curses are rare and even then he just does the bare minimum.

=One morning, when he was changing. "Satoru, is it me or are you you're fatter now?" It was an innocent question but it completely blew his mind. He literally had to pinch his cheeks, his stomach and stare at the mirror excessively but the ugly truth was revealed when he weighed himself.

=He internally panics and it doesn't help that you keep poking or squeezing his cheeks or hug him from behind just to pinch his belly fat. Especially, the teasing "looks like we've gotta order you a new uniform size~" The guy has an ego was bigger than the Tokyo Tower you weren't gonna pass up the chance to tease him.

=He finally had enough and decides to work out and him telling you to accompany him. It would range from morning jogs, in which he begrudgingly does. As well as 200 pushups in the living room with you on his back-maybe 200 is too easy for him.

=You motivate him with encouraging words and participating in the work out as well. You would even offer promises of kisses if he finishes a certain exercise. Just imagine you laying beneath him, while he does push ups every time he pushes himself down he's met with your lips.

=When going on jogs he'll even offer to carry you on his back while he runs around the neighborhood a couple of times.

=Oh you know those couple yoga poses, he'll definitely wanna try that. It starts off badly as you both couldn't stop laughing but afterwards you both could replicate the pose perfectly.

=Normal exercise aren't enough so he even offers to spar with you. "Rejoice, you get to train with the strongest shaman ever!"

=You both continue this routine until Gojo feels confident in himself again. Not to mention the exercise was beneficial to you too.