S/O makes Gojo eats spicy food

"Dinner is served."

You slam down a bowl of Korean noodles in front of him. Gojou stares at your smiling face then turns to stare at his dinner that you have "lovingly" prepared for him.

"Why does this look look weird?" He points to his dinner, and tries to take s whiff of it. Ah, he could definitely tell this dish is spicy.

"I made it with extra love for you~" you smile innocently at him but there is only hollow darkness reflecting in your eyes. As you sit across from him from the dining table with your own bowl of noodles.

"How come yours look normal?"

You ignore his question and clasps your hands together. "Let's dig in!" As you start eating, Gojou hesitantly grabs his chopsticks, and picks up his portion of the noodles. Slowly bringing them closer to his mouth. Oh how he could see your evil glint in your eyes. He finally chews on the noodles, and swallows.

"Oh, this is actuallyー" before Gojou could finish his sentence an eruption of spice explodes on his taste buds. He brings his mouth to cover his cough and tries to play it off keep a straight faceーsmiling at you.

"Are you okay Satoru?" "I'm good, just felt a cough coming" as he eats another portion of the noodles.

He wasn't fooling you, you could tell by his forced smile and sweat forming on his face that he was definitely not okayーbut of course Gojou being Gojou will not admit that the spice had greatly affected him. "Let's see how long it takes for him to crack" as you continuing finishing your dinner.

After a few moments, you could start to see the hesitation in his movements as he silently tries to finish his dinner. Sweat now dripping from his forehead, trying to resist the urge to give up. However, Gojou Satoru is no loser so he's going to finish it.

After what seems like an excruciating 20 minutes, he finally finishes his dinner. He slams his chopsticks down and breathes heavily, as sweat rolls down his face. As he tries to avoid looking at your smirking face from across the table. You stare back him, innocently drinking a glass of water to finish your meal.

"T-Thank you for the dinner, my love" As Gojou fists his hands together, trying to control himself.

"You're welcome babe~" you say as you stand up to collect yours and his bowl to wash.However, before you could move Gojou suddenly slams his hands on the table and stands up. You stare at him blankly awaiting his next move. He gathers your bowl and his before you can and walks over to place them in the sink.

Just before you thought your plan had failed. Gojou sprints to the fridge and slams it openー directly chugging the bottle of milk you recently bought. As he tries to breathe in between each drink, milk dripping from his lips, trying to ease his burning tongue from the excruciating pain.

You stand by the dining table with arms crossed while a sinister smile forms on your face looking at the poor man who had lost to his ego.

"Next time when it's your turn, do the damn laundry...."