Demonstration

“Friends, students…” you call to their attention, “-and Sukuna.“ you added a moment later. “Today, I lost my dear friend Gojo Satoru.”

Quit telling everyone I’m dead, (Y/N).

Ignoring the voice coming from behind, you adorned a frown on your face. “Sometimes, I can still hear his voice.”

I’m not dead!

“He was many things: a teacher, a friend, a confidant. Now, was he good at these things? The answer is no.”

Hey!

“But we must not speak ill of those who are not with us anymore.” you continued.

Most of the Tokyo students nod their heads in agreement, while some of the Kyoto students kept glancing from you to a figure behind.

“It’s as if he’s in the room with us, right now.” You bring a hand to your mouth to prevent a sob (laugh) from escaping, at the sound of Gojo’s whines. “But as you all may know, curses like to act like those who we miss, so we mustn’t be tricked. Therefore, if for whatever reason you happen to see something that resembles Gojo Satoru, please exorcise it with your fullest ability, so that we may all one day move on and allow time to heal our hearts.”

One of the Kyoto students, Miwa Kasumi, blinked in confusion, unable to understand what was going on. You were standing in front of everyone participating in the sister school exchange event, mourning over Gojo Satoru’s death- while the said jujutsu sorcerer was standing behind you, tugging on your arms to get you to look in his direction.

“Am I the only one who sees Gojo-sensei alive?” she whispered to a nearby Tokyo student sitting next to her, who happened to be Maki Zenin.

Maki shook her head. “If (Y/N)-sensei says that the idiot is dead, then he is.”

“Tuna-mayo.” Inumaki agreed, nodding his head.

“Best if you just go with it.” Panda whispered back to the still confused girl.

It seemed as though everyone else from the Kyoto branch had no complaints, accepting your words as the truth with a nod of their heads.

“(Y/N)!!” Gojo whined, placing his chin on your shoulder. “I said I was sorry.”

Your patience with the tall man-child had finally reached its max.

Sorry?!” You flicked his forehead off of you, and pushed his face away. “I leave for one week, and you basically bulldoze half the campus forest to prevent a special-grade curse from running away, who might I add, was able to run away again! And then, I find out you were the one who ate my food that I had been saving in the freezer.”

Gojo merely shrugged at your accusations. “I was on a time crunch with the first one. And as for the second thing, it’s not my fault someone should’ve wrote their name on their mochi ice cream if they didn’t want someone else eating it.”

“I did write my name on the box, and I know you fucking ate it!”

“There in lies your mistake, sweetheart. You should’ve written your name on the mochi itself. How was I supposed to know it was yours once I threw away the box?”