Chapter 27

The day had passed without another hitch, the younger girl had managed a full session of rehearsals without injuring herself while Lauren succeeded in keeping her reputation safe. All seemed to be going well and with the final bell ringing Camila found herself wondering back to her apartment with only one thing in mind..

The book!

She slumped upon her bed crawling under her covers before pulling the book over her lap with the turning of the first page, she'd decided to read it from the beginning, making sure she drank up every detail of the brand new pages. Each word dripping over her mind as if spoken out loud against her ear..

'Her porcelain silk skin dripped with glimmering sweat as she hovered above me with a snarling dominant smirk.. her fingertips pinning my wrists so firmly I felt the small sweep of pain usher throughout my veins.. pleasurable.. sexy.. pain! I moaned out, arching my back into her stomach while her thighs and hips took me as if I were property.. I really.. really liked it!'

Camila lent back at those words, not even noticing the way her lower lip had curled between her teeth, the grip almost strong enough to swell them slightly in the process.. she pained at how heated her body became, how only written words could send her blood seething through her thighs like lava on a war path.. she spread her legs gently under the covers, kept her hands up above, with one out of action the other worked to turn the pages..

'She looked down on me with that look.. the one that told me she was proud of me, proud for laying like a good girl, taking every inch of her silicone length.. I loved when she was proud of me! It filled me with awe.. like every whimpering moan I echoed she was taking note of.. rewarding me for! Reward in terms of orgasms.. that just kept on going.. and going.. and going!'

The uncomfortable wetness continued to grow between the young dancers thigh as she hadn't even made it to the end of the first chapter, she never pegged the woman as a book worm, her spoken word about her novels actually shocking her when thinking about it? Maybe she knew them to be the girls crypnotyte? Knew them to be her encouragement..

Realty was Lauren had noted the way she'd learnt from such scripts.. referred to them during and even after their moments of intimacy? She thought only that providing her a book with her own kinks would force her to learn in the way she had wanted to be with her? Smart really.. as now the girl was drowning in the depths of sexual knowledge she never even knew to exist!

'She laid me down, released my wrists and settled between my naked soaked thighs, her hot muscle teasing my entrance while I only sank back to grumble at the way it now danced over my clit.. sucking and biting like candy while my orgasm mellowed in the pit of my heating stomach.. she ate me like last supper.. moaned into my centre as if equally enjoying the moment..'

This part of the chapter hit Camila in an entirely new way.. her own thighs now pounding with desire while her mind drifted off into the memory of the elder Latina's mouth.. the way it felt.. the way it sounded.. the way it danced, she struggled to maintain her focus against the page, struggled not to throw it against the floor to see to the uncomfortable surge of wetness below.. she only continued reading however.. torturing herself as if enjoying it

'My jaw hung wide as she reached across for a cube of solid ice, she ran her tongue over the surface before dropping her wrist to place it over my clit.. I jerked, stumbled on my breath while she only smirked.. tortured me with its temperature before replacing it with her scolding tongue..'

Fuck.. Camila thought as she folded over the corner of the current page, unable to focus any longer.. she dropped it down against the counter beside her before shuffling awkwardly to try and remove her shorts.. with a few minutes of painful trying finally they discarded against the floor.. her lower body now naked.. begging for her attention.. the only problem? She was right handed!