Chapter 21

"Your turn" smirked Lauren, looking on at the girl in front of her as if the only girl in the world. Her reality of power and dominance now steamrolled by the brown eyed angel seemingly more in control than herself "I can't hold back on this fantasy for much longer!"

"Fantasy?" Camila smirked, pulling her lower lip between her teeth "What would that be?"

Lauren cocked a brow and grabbed for the length previously worn by the younger, her vibrant brown eyes fixating into the elders now glittering with anticipation "For weeks now, all I've been able to think about is fucking you properly!" She hummed "Even when we were arguing, my mind couldn't help but imagine you laying here" Lauren flipped the girl onto her back with a cold stare, joining to sit between her thighs "Your pretty eyes staring at me as I became the first to take you like you just took me!"

Camila lifted her brows and took a deep, needed breath. Lauren's confidence returning as she laced the toy around her waist "Life would have been a lot easier if you'd have just told me that" replied Camila "I'm sure we could have worked something out!"

Lauren sniggered at the same time as tightening the straps above her hips "We're both too stubborn to work anything out" her body straightened a little taller as she flipped the inky waterfall of hair over her shoulder "Now is perfect, the way you're looking at me and begging me to fuck you with those eyes!"

Camila squirmed with every word that fell from the elders mouth "Can't say I'm in any way opposed to the experience" she smirked "It's my first time so I guess you need to impress me right?"

Lauren rolled her eyes and slid her palms down against Camila's thighs, her fingertips crawling to pull at the band of her white lace panties "I think that the second this baby hits the right spot you'll forget ever saying that!" She hummed confidently, pulling the panties down and over her ankles before settling between her thighs "I would even go as far as saying that you'll forget your own name!"

"Prove it!" Husked Camila, reaching her hand down to grab for the length with a smirk, the glitter in her eyes daring yet filled with a desirable trust "I'm waiting!"

Lauren grabbed for the girls wrist and cocked a brow, throwing it back against her stomach before leaning down towards her centre "Slow down baby girl" she hummed before using the tip of her tongue to slide against her clit, eliciting a genuine jerk of pleasured shock "First times can't be rushed"

Camila furrowed her brows and tilted her head as she grabbed for the elders head, her lips parting only slightly when the scolding tongue returned to circle her clit "Fuck" she mumbled breathlessly "That feels so good"

Lauren smirked as she deepened the contact, her hot tongue exploring the girls clit with need before sinking to press against her entrance. Camila sank her head back with a groan, her toned back arching away from the sheets with a drowning expression

"You taste so fucking good Camila" gasped Lauren as she closed her eyes to press her tongue as far as she could between the girls thighs "Mmm"

"Fuck Lauren" cried Camila "That tongue!"

Lauren thrived on encouragement during sex, the way Camila reacted to her motions it was perfectly clear just how good of a job she was really doing. Camila too, the sounds of Lauren's muscle against her core an incentive to grip harder against her head "Shit!"

The elder worked her tongue for what felt like hours, pushing her closer and closer towards the edge before stopping without even a single motion of warning "What?" Camila gasped, noticing the way her stomached ached for the previously close climax "What are you- oh fuck!" She cried, not expecting the two fingers that sank deep into her core as Lauren lifted to sit against her knees "Shit Lauren!" Her breathless chest groaned, her palms lifting to cover her face