✧Where it all begin ✧

Your pov

"I wonder where this 'dreamsmp' land is..." I said while walking through the dense forest.

I just want to meet some people... I talk to myself more often than to humans. I have been lonely for years, moving place to place to find a permanent home.

The only interaction I got was from those " So call mob " They are hostile so I didn't have a proper friend. I hope that the people from the dreamsmp are not hostile...

My only mission is to gain their trust and be friends with them to see if they are good enough for my village.

After a while i saw a huge wall but it is damaged, I saw a giant hole near the gate. I wonder why they are not repairing it, wall is made to protect the people inside.

I walk in and saw some houses and some holes on the ground. Damn, this people doesn't know how clean their place... I am pretty sure these explosive mobs went through the hole in the wall.

I look around and it is completely silent that gave me some uneasy vibe. I have a bad feeling about this. Suddenly I heard some groaning-

Oh no... I ran to the nearest tree and climb on top of it to see who was the one that is making that sound. I look at around and then I saw a injured person who was crawling to the wooden stair.

"Damnit! I can't believe I almost died. " he said while leaving a bloody trail behind him. I feel sorry for him but I can't show mys- wait, This might be a great way to be friends by saving him.

I climb down the tree and ran towards him. When I got closer, I saw a boy with blonde hair and was covered with blood. He looked behind and widen his eyes.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, GET AWAY FROM ME!!" He shouted with terrified tone... I started to walk towards him. Wow, He still have enough energy to shout...

I can understand why he is shouting at me, any one would be scared when a person wearing a black hoodie is running towards them.

"Tell me where do u want to go." I said while crouching to meet his eyes, he is violently shaking. I should get some new clothes, I look like a kidnapper.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you... " I said while I saw him slowly taking his sword. I am trying to calm this idiot, he looks like he is gonna die from blood lose.

"Why should I tell to y-you where I-i am going fucker! "He shouted while I grab his hand from taking his sword out. Ok this person needs a language slap on his mouth and a common sense slap.

"Ok then, I will let u just die and you know that dying from blood loss is pretty much torture."I said while standing up and slowly walking away. I am sure he isn't this dumb.

"OK! Fine, you have to go up the stairs and you will see a dirt house. " He said while putting his sword in his inventory. I sigh and took out some bandages and place them on the open wound so no more blood leaks out.

??? Pov

Where the fuck did she come from? She looks suspicious as hell but she can save me but she might try to kill me...whatever, I am going to die anyways so-

Suddenly she put her hands below my neck and my legs, she lift me up in a bridal way that made shock. What the fuck-

"What are you doing?! " I shouted in surprise tone while my face started to heat up, she looked at me as I said something stupid. This is embarrassing and weird.

"I am carrying you. There is no way, I will let you crawl up the stairs when you are looking like that... "She said while walking up the stairs.

I am pretty embarrassed like how she carried a big man like me. Looking at her, she is wearing a black mask and her f/c hair is covering her eyes.