◍♡✙Joining?✙♡◍

Your pov

I was telling tubbo about bee facts that he looks interested in. Thank god he forgot about that...him and Tommy are complete opposite but after he told me about the disc war, I do like their friendship.

"Y/n!!!!!" I heard Tommy shout, I look back and saw him running towards me. Oh crap, he is gonna crash into m- Tommy jump on me and hug me tightly. Why does he already attached to me?

"Where were you y/n?! I was scared that you kil- left without me. " Tommy shouted that my eardrum almost blasted, I try to break the hug but he hugged me tighter.

Tubbo pov

Tubbo pov

"Tommy, let go of y/n! Your hugging her too tightly!" I shouted while holding his shoulder, Tommy hesitated a bit but then he let her go.
I saw y/n suffocating from Tommy grasps... Not anything else.

"Gosh, Tommy, I didn't know you miss me that much?!" Y/n said while Tommy blushed and looked away, I just laugh.

"I didn't miss you, I thought you were doing something mischief. " he said while y/n started to laugh.

"Come on Tommy, I promise I won't do that and beside I really like you." She said while I am confused and Tommy seems to process what she said.

"As a friend right? " I said while y/n nodded and I sigh in relief, I look at Tommy and he seems disappointed. I thought Tommy didn't like her...

"Oh I forgot to ask you y/n." I said while both of them look at me.

"Are you here to join this place? " I asked while y/n started to think and Tommy look surprise.

"I am not sure yet. " she said while I nodded.

"You did save my life and you appear in my dream... You look fun to hang around... " Tommy said while mumbling the last sentence that I could hear.

"Anyways why were jack talking about taking you to the Nether portal y/n?" I asked while she seems to hesitate.

"Well, I didn't want to talk to him and I don't want to waste my time." She said while both of them look behind me for some reason.

Y/n pov

"Well, well, well who do we have here." The guy behind tubbo said, tubbo look back and I saw a tall man with brown hair. He looks more mature than this two buds.

"Oh Wilbur! Uh this is y/n and uh... " Tommy said while he hesitated. Don't you dare say I am murderer.

"By the way wilbur, did you meet jack? " tubbo said while wilbur shook his head and tubbo eyes widen.

"Okay I need to go! Bye y-guys! " he shouted while Tommy looks offended that tubbo was about to say bye to me only. I guess tubbo like me better.

"Anyways, I am Wilbur and I am the leader of this new form country. " he said while holding his hand up and waiting for a handshake, I took my hand up and shook it.