❃.✮:▹𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀◃:✮.❃

Dream pov

What the hell?! How the fuck do they know each other?! They both just smile at each other while I am just shock and nervous, Me and him have the same voices and looks.

"So dream... Why did you come here? " dreamXD said in an annoyed tone while looking at me. I am here to take away y/n from you basic bit-h... Wow, I indirectly roasted myself.

"I am here to get the revival book from you. " I said while giving a death glare at him. I know he can see through my mask so he just laughed.

"Hmm Why do you need the revival book? " he asked while y/n just stare at him. Why are you only staring at him y/n? I just sigh.

"Isn't it obvious?! I need that book to revive someone dummy. " I shouted while he just made 'oh' sound while I am trying so hard not to punch him.

"I don't want to give my book to you, remember when you took my book and never gave me back so I will come with you guys. " he said with a smile while y/n became excited. I panicked, I don't want him to come with us, they both will talk to each other while I just watch them and that thought makes me scared.

"But I thought your cursed to live in this rock because of me-" I said while he just laugh and y/n was confused.

"That little spell of yours only last for 10 years soo... " he said while my eye twitch. Damn I should have use a more powerful spell.

"Wait, why did you trap him in this rock?" Y/n asked while both me and dreamXD sigh.

"I will tell you later sweetie." DreamXD said while y/n just nodded and i cringe from that name.

"Can't you give your book to y/n? " I suggested while pulling y/n right arm to me and holding her arm while pointing at her. I am desperately trying to make dreamXD to not join us.

"But she doesn't know how to use it and besides, I won't do any harm to your place. When I am done, I will go back... I promise."
He said while pulling y/n to him with his magic...You fcking bit-h. I don't believe his
'Promise' at all.

"It's fine dream, he won't cause you any harm and if he does then..." Y/n said while cracking her knuckles while laughing creepily and dreamXD gulp.

Is she saying she will protect me and kill him if he cause any trouble... Thinking about, I want him to cause a problem. I just blush from the thought of y/n killing him and protecting me.

"Fine then... Anything for you y/n. " I said while holding y/n hand and dragging her away from him. He just sigh and just flew beside y/n.

"Challenge accepted. " dreamXD said in my head. I totally forgot that he can communicate to me in my head. I just smirk and we both look at each other and gave each other a death glare.

"Game on bit-h..."

In l'manburg

Ranboo pov

I was walking to fundy's place, I hope nothing bad happens to him. I am trying to think positively but some negative thoughts always enter my head and I like them for some reason specially the one where the l'manburg people dying.

I shake my head to stop thinking about it, I look forward and saw fundy's house, I saw a little grave made for his fox. I wish I brought some flowers for it. It was actually a cave with no door so I just went in. When I enter, I saw fundy sleeping on his bed or is he?

"Uh fundy? " I asked while coming closer to him, I thought he was sleeping but then he just sleepy hum at me. Oh no, did I just ruin his sleep?

"Are you okay? " I asked while I walk closer to him but then he just place his hand on my chest to stop me from moving closer.