❖✤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴...✤❖

Y/n pov

"Did you see anything unique about the attacker? " I asked, curious to know who it is. Fundy became quite with a nervous look, I guess his hesitating for some reason.

"He was wearing a mask but I could see his eyes... It was black. " he said with a nervous tone. I could tell it's a lie...

"Almost everyone in this place have black eyes. " I said while wiping his face with the cloth.

"It's obviously not me and ranboo. Eret, purpled, wilbur, Tommy, bad, techno and philza could be a exception. " he said while counting with his fingers.

"There are like more than ten people who have black eyes. " i said with a pissed tone, they all have cool hair and clothes but no unique eye colour.

"Anyways, did you find the killer? " he asked while I gulp, I completely forgot about his fox and the investigation me and wilbur were doing.

"Uh I have some suspect on schaltt, he was answering weirdly when me and Wilbur asked him. " I said while Fundy rolled his eyes on me.

"So it is not schaltt. " he said while folding his arm and looking at me

"What?! Why? " I said with a confused tone. He looks like a person who is guilty even though he is innocent.

"This guy has a memory of a gold fish, he forgets my name everytime so he just nickname me. " he said with pissed tone, thank god I am not the only one who forgets someone name.

"Okay then, my other suspect is sap- " I was suddenly cut off by Fundy snatching the wet cloth from my hand and started to rub the cloth against my face.

Fundy pov

"I don't like seeing you in ' mob blood ' and the blood is drying up so I don't want it to damage your skin. " I said while gently rubbing it so I won't be the one who damages y/n beautiful skin,It will be better if I see you in someone's blood.

"I was about to rub the blood from my face with it until you grab it. " y/n said while rolling her eyes.

"At least I did it before you so ha-"

"Y/n!! and Fundy.. " Niki cut me off by hugging y/n, stopping me from rubbing her face more. How the hell does she know where y/n was?!

"Oh my god, what happen to you?! " she said while lifting y/n head bandage and touching the blood splatter.

"I was rubbing the blood away until you came in- "

"I told you to change the bandage or throw it away when it is old or dirty. " Niki said while ignoring me, she removing y/n bandage and shoving it in her pocket.

"Enough acting as the mother figure. First of all, Where the hell did you come from? " I asked while Niki gave me a glare.

"I thought to bring Tommy's and Wilbur's belongings to them. " she said while looking at y/n head bruise. I stood up and walk to tommy's chest while secretly stealing the blood cloth from Niki pocket.

"I had some disturbances with the mobs before and forgot to wash my face. " y/n said while Niki look carefully at the blood.

"You didn't get any cuts right? It will cause some problems if there are cuts where the blood is. " Niki said while snatching the cloth from me and dip it in a bucket of water. What ever, I already have something precious to me.

"No, I don't have any cuts regardless did you even sleep at all Niki? " y/n asked with a concern look. Niki has eye bags, her hair was in a messy bun and she looks like she didn't eat for days.