◔◑𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◐◔

Y/n POV

Schaltt was talking about the festival activities while I was sitting next to Niki and techno, Niki was glaring at techno while he was covering his face with a big bump on his head.

"Let's dance guys." schaltt said with a smirk while everyone nodded and  they all instantly turned their head on me intensely. I am not good at dancing at all and I don't want to embarrass my- Suddenly tubbo grab my hand with a blush on his face with a genuine smile.

"Will you dance with m-!" tubbo was cut off by a arrow landing on my chair, he fell back while everyone started to look around for the shooter, I looked up and saw Wilbur with a crossbow with a murderous face while Tommy had a shock look on his face. What are they doing here?!

"Who the hell shot the arrow?!" schaltt yelled while coming down from the stairs, the guy name bad was about look up where Wilbur is at but Tommy push himself to Wilbur and they hid. That was a close one...

"Probably a skeleton." punz said with a shrug while taking the arrow out of my chair, bad kept on looking up while I became nervous. I should probably tell them to be careful next time...

I couldn't really see who came here so I looked at everyone until I saw George then I remember... Sam. I walked towards George, he was looking around until he stop his gaze upon me.

"Is Sam alright?" I asked with concern while his face light up for a moment until he realized what I asked and he became grumpy. Was he thinking that I was going to ask him for a dance?

"Yea, the revival thing work." he said with a smile while scratching his neck, I realized it was silent so I looked around and saw everyone looking at us with a confused face except techno and tubbo.

"What did you mean by revival thing? " bad asked with confusion while George became nervous. I am pretty sure bad knows about it but people were watching us so I need to come up with a story.

"It is about th-" George suddenly place his hand on my mouth, I was surprise but I guess he knows that is am a pretty bad liar.

"It's about a book we read." George said with a nervous tone, I looked up and saw Wilbur charging his crossbow while Tommy was also helping Wilbur to charge the crossbow. Oh no, there are gonna shoot George.

"Ahem, let's start the dance because the music is ready." schaltt said while changing the topic and pushing away George's hand, he gave schaltt a glare while Wilbur calm down and kept the crossbow down.

"Next time, invite me when you two are reading a book together. " bad said with a pout while George laughs it off, we all walk to the dance floor and the floor started to glow up. What the, how did they do that?!

"Fundy made the dance floor like this." schaltt said while fundy nodded with a smirk face, I never saw anything like this so it made me very happy.

"How did you make this? " I asked with curiosity while standing beside the bench Fundy was on.

"It's called Redstone, I will teach you how to make it if you want to." he asked while looking at me. I heard a word called Redstone but never saw it, my village thought it was blood or a sign of bad luck.

"Sure, thank you Fundy." I said with a smile while he smile back, we both were chilling in silence while everyone was dancing. I pick up a glass filled of wine to drink while Fundy was staring at me intensely, he looks like he is hesitating.

"Y/n...uh...do you want to danc-" suddenly Fundy was cut off by punz grab his hand and pulling him to the dance floor. He glare at punz while punz apologize, I took some sip of wine until dreamXD pop out of no where.