*+:。.。𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?。.。:+*

Tubbo pov

I was walking with schaltt along the path towards a empty space for some reason. I felt guilty for not defending them instead I just sat there and watch them getting shot. I didn't listen to schaltt talking, I was to consume from the thoughts of what negative talks they have on me.

"To invite y/n to the festival. " schaltt said while stopping to look at me. I pause for a while, I am so sure they hate me but y/n is a understandable person so that put a smile on my face.

"Sooo you want me to invite y/n to the festival that is gonna be held tomorrow? " I asked, trying to see what I heard was right but he suddenly starts to chuckle.

"What?! No~ I want you to tell techno to invite y/n to the festival...haaa... So you weren't listening to me before huh? " he said with a disappointed sigh while I became red from the embarrassment.

"Aww~ don't be embarrass tubby, I will forgive you I guess... Anyways, go and tell techno right now. " he said with a smile while slightly pushing my shoulder and walking away.

I became irritated from the way he talks, should I go and tell y/n by myself but schaltt will know and I will be in huge trouble.

"Fine... I will tell techno. " I mumble angrily and walked away, I heard schaltt giggling...
I guess he heard me.

DreamXD pov

"What the fck is this?! " I shouted while reading wilbur's diary. This guy is fck up in the head, I really want to stop reading it until I saw some lines that caught my eyes.

God this is embarrassing to write this but I think I already have a 'crush' on someone who I don't even know properly. I guess I like her comforting methods or is it her body. I KNOW THIS IS A STUPID TO WRITE AND LITTLE PERVERTED TO WRITE IT.

He has feelings for y/n huh? I look at wilbur with disgust. I wish I didn't let y/n come to this place, she is determined to "meet new people." It really made me mad when she keeps on nagging to me about coming to this stupid place, she has me. Why isn't she happy about that?!

Suddenly I heard tommy groaning in pain... Oops I forgot to take the poison from him, I was too focus reading the book. I immediately place my finger on his forehead and started the healing process.

"I didn't know it takes this long to remove poison. " I heard y/n saying it while I slowly look back. I saw y/n covered in blood and she is holding a spiders head in her left hand.

"Y/n! Are you okay?! " I asked and she nodded while throwing the spider head in the fire. Wow I am in love with psychopath but I don't care.

"I am fine, anyways why do you have wilbur's book with you?... Did you peek in his book? " she said while I place wilbur's book at his hand.

"Obviously Not. " I said while y/n just sigh, I noticed some lights behind y/n. She looked back and gave a dry laugh.

"I don't want spider bodies laying around so I burn them. " she said with a smile while I am questioning y/n insanity again.

"Why did you have a spiders head with you? " I asked while lift the head to look at it.

"It is just a achievement from killing about 200 spiders. " y/n said while laughing, I gave a dry laugh.

"Alright, tommy needs some rest so if he wakes up then don't let him move to much. " I said while standing up.

"Are you leaving? " she asked while I nodded with disappointment, I don't want to leave her but dream still has my book.