*+:。.。L𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀。.。:+*

Y/n pov

Me and Wilbur were walking to my house so we can rest for a while. I looked at my window and oh... I completely forgot about the curtains, oh well I am going anyways so no need.

I open the door and saw that ranboo done dishes but why is the whole place clean... I just told him to wash the dish. Thanks ranboo.

"I am going to change so can you stay here? " I said while walking upstair and giving small glances just in case, wilbur huff and just sat down on the sofa. I hope he doesn't do some weird shits.

I entered my bedroom and started to organize my inventory, I had a lot of junk until I saw niki's clothes covered in blood. I totally forgot to wash this cloth, I took it out and it was all dried up blood.

"So y/n, I was wondering if you-" wilbur suddenly stop talking and saw me holding a bloody cloth. We just stared at each other, well..this is awkward.

Wilbur pov

I thought to have a excuse to walk in her room while she was changing but I didn't expect this at all. I saw her holding her niki's clothes that is covered with blood. Did... Did she kill niki?

"Ha...Wilbur... I can explain this. " y/n said in panic tone while givingsome awkward laugh. I just stared at her with mixed emotion, I was feeling happy that y/n killed niki haha...

"You better have a explanation to this. " I said while acting shocked. She brust out laughing while I am just confused, is she happy that she killed niki? I just gave a nervous laugh.

"Okay, I am sorry for laughing hehe. So, this is the cloth niki gave me before. And if you are wondering why the cloth looks different because it is covered in mob blood and there is some holes on it, since I was busy... I forgot to wash it. " y/n said while throwing the cloth in a box. Damnit, I thought she killed niki... I won't tell anyone about it if that happens.

"How the hell is this cloth soaked in so much blood? I can see the box soaking the blood still. " I said while she just awkwardly laugh again, how many mobs did she killed? She started to scratch her chin while trying to remember.

Y/n pov

"50 zombies, 20 skeleton, 30 spider and 5 creeper... There was like a army of mobs when dream was taking me to eret. " i said while picking some clothes from the boxes, I like counting while killing one by one. It's like a hobby for me.

"Oh my god! That's alot of mobs. " Wilbur said in a shock tone. I looked at Wilbur with a annoyed face and he just gave a confused look on why I am annoyed.

"Wilbur, I need to chang so... " I said while Wilbur took some time to process until he blushed.

"Oh I am so sorry! " he said while running down stairs, he kept on falling while going down stairs. I just laughed and chose the outfit I want. This outfit looks cute and it is comfortable so I started changing my clothes.

 This outfit looks cute and it is comfortable so I started changing my clothes