❃❀□◆𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯?◆□❀❃

Y/n POV

I open the gate and it is loud as hell, I hope no one comes here. I immediately walk out and close the gate behind me, I was about to walk away until I heard jack mumbling behind the gate.

"Who the hell open the gate? " he said in a pissed tone while opening the gate, oh shit.
I quickly ran and hid behind a bush. I saw him walk out while rubbing his eyes, it took me some time to realize that he was bald.

"I should inform schaltt about this. " he said while walking back in and closing the gate. I will talk to him later, I ran for a while until I was near the cave. I look around for a spot to sleep then I saw a tree, I climb the tree and just slept.

Tubbo POV

I knock on the door where random lives, I looked back incase that person comes back to take my hair for some reason. Suddenly, I heard the door open and I saw ranboo with bandages at his face.

"What happen to ranboo?! " I said while pointing at him, he just laugh while using his hand to lower my hand.

"I accidentally fell in a hole and turns out, there was a spawned in there. " he said while he walk inside, I followed him and saw a stack of broken chairs near the couch.

"Why do you have stacks of broken chairs? "I said while pointing at the chairs, he looked there and had a nervous look. What are you hiding buddy?

"I am not sure but Fundy told me that there was a intruder who came here and started to break my things, Fundy chase him out then I came back. " he said while pulling my collar and pushing me to the couch. Ranboo wasn't that pushing before but I guess he change.

"Why did you come here tho? " he said while sitting beside me, should I tell him or not?

"Uh I think I am getting stalk so I came here just to be safe. " I said while he gave me a annoyed look.

"Come on tubs, I know you are lying. " he said while ruffling my hair until he stop. Am I that obvious?! I don't like this ranboo, I thought he was a shy guy but I guess he wants impress y/n.

"I didn't know you cut your hair? " he said while I got some chills in my spine.

"Uh I try to cut my hair but failed miserably. " I said while he gave me a look.

"Hey! I at least told you a half truth. " I said while standing up to get some water, he was just laughing at what I said.

I try to take a cup from the cabinet until I saw a bloody knife behind some cups. What the fc- Suddenly I got push by ranboo, I looked up and saw ranboo with a forced smile.

"Oh this cups are for drinking tea, here. " he said with a annoyed face while closing the cabin and took a cup from the other cabin, he hand me the cup. What the hell?! I need to get out of here.

"Thanks? " I said awkwardly while getting some water, I thought he will go away but he was just standing there while glaring at me. I quickly drank the water but accidentally choke on it.

"Easy tubbo! Why are drinking that fast?! " he said while patting my back, I slap his hand away from me. He jump back in surprise, I look at the door and it was lock.

"You saw it, didn't you? " he said with a serious look, he is going to catch me even if I unlock the door and run away. The atmosphere of this place is tense, suddenly he started to laugh.

"Hahaha I don't know why Fundy place the knife here, he said that he stab that intruder with this knife. " he said while taking out the bloody knife from the cabin.