□✚𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵✚□

Tommy pov

Why the fuck did techno kill tubbo?! Wilbur told me this morning that techno will be at our side. That pig bastard... I should kill techno as revenge but... it will impossible.

I ran across the houses while y/n followed me and some of my fake friends were chasing after us, suddenly a mist appear and I saw a dream looking fuck staring at me and y/n.

"W-when did you get wings you greenfck boi?! " I asked in surprise while he just looked at me but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and saw a white feather pierce through it... y/n was too busy shooting arrow at them.

"I don't want you to make it out alive with my angel. " he said while looking at me with disgust while I was struggling to hold the blood.

"Tommy! " y/n shouted while she punch punz in the face, she ran to help me but until she disappeared? This bastard really wants me dead-

Punz pov

I shot an arrow at Tommy as a warning  but suddenly it change it's direction that hit Tommy's head. What the hell?! How did the arrow change it's direction?!

I saw white smoke appearing on his body while everyone is shocked, I quietly moved back. I didn't mean to kill him but then everyone looked at me with widen eyes.

"Anyways, he still have one more live so let's clean the party and call it as a day. " George said in a casual way while walking away. Tubbo got punish for killing skeppy even tho he has two more lives so I will get punish-

"It's fine punz, that's what he gets for coming here with no permission. " I heard schaltt talking behind me while playfully punching my elbow, I looked back and saw him walking towards me with quackity.

Thank god, I didn't get punish or else I would be living in the woods. I wonder what happen to y/n, she just disappear all of a sudden but I think I saw a person floating around Tommy so it could be that... Is y/n a ghost?

Wilbur pov

"Where the fuck is the button?! " I yelled while frantically searching through the grass. I know I made a secret cave behind some tall grasses but this isn't a magic door that disappear the moment I leave.

"What are you searching for Wilbur? " I heard techno's voice, I looked back and saw him with his head tilted. I told Tommy to come here with y/n without techno, I am not surprised that he failed one easy task.

"Nothing... " I said in a grumpy tone while I walked away that left him more curious, then he followed me. I don't want to deal with him or anyone. I need y/n... She is my only comfort...

Y/n pov

I open my eyes and saw dreamXD staring at me, I immediately stand up and I noticed that we were in a forest. What the hell am I doing here?! and Oh no, Tommy is all alone...

"Are you okay my love? " he said in a concern tone while holding my shoulder but I quickly grab his collar which caught him out of guard

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT?! YOU LET MY FRIEND TO DIE!! " I shouted while getting ready to punch his smug face which made him chuckled.

"You know I can remove everyone in a snap of my fingers darling~" he said with a smirk while my eye twitches in annoyance. This guy is the reason why I came here to make "friends", I wanted to kill those people before!!

"You little shit! " I shouted while throwing my fist at him which he dodge easily with a serious look and suddenly my wrist twisted on its on and got cut off, I jumped back and hold my bleeding hand in shock state.

"I am so sorry y/n!! It was an accident. " he said in a panic while trying to heal my hand but I pushed him away. I don't want to deal with him...

"Teleport me back right now. " I said  while glaring at him which him sigh in defeat, he stand up and touch my forehead. I need to save Tommy because he is my first friend.