..。o○Flashback○o。..

Y/n pov

It was pretty awkward walking with them together. DreamXD kept on talking and putting some sly insult to dream, dream just mostly gave a cold shoulder to him or just insults him back.

"It was so boring without you y/n~ " dreamXD said while whining and clinging behind my back. Ok I can tell this two are definitely dream and him are the same beings.

"No wonder I got deja vu when I talk to dream, you two are annoying as hell." I said in an annoyed tone while dreamXD giggle and still hugging me, dream looked at me with disbelief.

"Hun I am 10 times better than this person and more handsome than him." Dream said with sassy tone while dreamXD burst out laughing.

"YOU? BETTER THAN ME HAHHA! " dreamXD laughed while letting go off me and I can see dream who still has his dead stare.

"Well both of you look the same except dreamXD have wings and you have Uh no wings." I said while dream looked hurt and dreamXD still laughing in the background.

"Anyways, how do you know each other? " dream asked while pulling me closer to him. I guess he could see that I am 'uncomfortable', Me and dreamXD stop laughing and just looked at each other.

"Dream, I wasn't the person you know today... I was a insane human who wants revenge. " I said with annoyed tone while not looking at them, if I do then they would been murdered by me right now.

Dream was about to question that but then dreamXD stopped dream with his magic.
"Y/n isn't done talking. " he said with a shh hand while dream rolled his eyes.

"I was murdering many people and committing arson on so many villages until dreamXD help me to reduce my insanity. " I said while dream just stopped walking, I looked back and saw him doubting about what I just said.

Flashback

I was walking to the l'manburg, this place looks nice but after hearing the wars in this place, I just thought that they won't be bother on what I am gonna do.

I was thinking some ways to destroy this place so I thought to blow this place up but then a mistake appears. I thought it was a attack so I pulled my sword, the mist started to clear up and I saw a guy who was flying?
What the heck?! Is he one of those so call mobs?!

"You know that this is your will be your last chance to live if you destroy this place. " he said while I backed up slowly. I could feel some presence of him being a powerful being.

"Move out of the way..." I said while walking to him and pushing him aside but my hand just pass through him. I freaked out and jumped back.

"This will be your last chance to stop or I will kill you. " he said while I just gave a chuckle. He tilted his head in confusion.

"You know that I am doing all of this to just kill myself in the end, I just want people to experience my pain. My village is small so I want all the people who I meet to join my village. " i said with a twisted look and he doesn't even move abit.

"I just need thirty more people and I am done. " i said while running pass him but then I couldn't move any muscle of my so I just fell down.

"I know you went through a lot but this place is own by me so I can't let you do that. " he said while crouching down and pulling my hair up to his head level.

"If you say this place is yours then let me move and I promise that I will go to another village. " i said but I still couldn't move any of my muscle.

"You know that each village has a owner right? But I am stronger than the other owners... All the villages you destroy, one by one the owner soul gets in your body and it will slowly destroy your body. The voices you hear in you head are all the people you killed and pretty sure all of them are telling you to die. " he said while letting go of my hair and I just face planted on the grass.