◎○Investigation{2}○◎

Y/n pov

I should hold wilbur hand more often since he stop talking and just awkwardly look aways, I like listening to people talk but sometimes I just want them to disappear.

Quackity seems suspicious but he looks uncomfortable so I didn't want to ask him, if he wants to tell Wilbur about it then he could just called Wilbur instead of sneaking behind us...

"Y/n...where are we going? " Wilbur asked in a nervous tone while covering his face with his hand... I think I should stop holding his hand, he looks like he is gonna faint any moment.

"Let's ask quackity and schaltt first. After that, you can go and tell Niki. " I said while trying to let go but Wilbur hold it tightly. Bro what's so special with my hand...

"So, you are going after you question schaltt and quakity? " he said while using both of his hand to hold my hand and looked at me with puppy eyes . I guess he doesn't want me to go... shit.

"I am pretty sure that it will take some time to question them and if you want me to come back early then I have to go today. " I said in a awkward tone while giving a smile and holding  his hand. He blushed and nodded while letting go my hand... Finally.

"Are you guys dating or.... " somebody said behind Wilbur while yawning too. We both looked back and saw schaltt, rubbing his eyes. Did he just woke up?

"What are you doing here? " Wilbur asked with an annoyed tone and schaltt just shrugged...So they hate each other, interesting.

"I just woke up from my beauty sleep and saw you two holding hands. " schaltt said in a sleeping tone while pointing at the window of  a white house.

"Then why do you have interrupt us...? " Wilbur said in a serious tone while schaltt stretched his arm with a smirk. Okay , I can tell he is here to cause trouble.

"I was bored so I came here to be the third wheel in your little date wil~" he teased while Wilbur was slightly blushing from schaltt comment. I laughed, he seems like a funny dude tho.

"I would say that Wilbur got a beautiful girlfriend. " he said while winking at me and my face became warm. I like when someone compliments my skill but sometimes, I want people to complement my looks too. I could feel some dark aura around Wilbur, okay... I need to change the topic.

"We are not dating by the way and I have some questions for you schaltt. " I said but I heard some snores, I looked at schaltt and he was sleeping while standing up too. Wilbur was  pissed so he walked to schaltt and slapped his head, he open his eyes while falling down.

"Owie that hurts wil... ?" Schaltt said while rubbing his head and Wilbur just looked down at him. I walk to him and help him stand up and wilbur seems stunned. Well I like helping people.

"Thanks but what did you say y/n, can you repeat it? " he said while rubbing his head and yawning again. Okay... This is totally me if I didn't act professional, I would be sleeping even if a important event is there.

"We aren't dating by the way and I have some few questions to ask you. " I said and this time, he didn't sleep and looked at me.

"Okay but make it fast. " he said while walking closer to me and Wilbur just glared at both of us. Thank god schaltt came here, I don't want to find his sleeping ass and I guess he could answer some questions for quakity.

Schaltt pov

It's my mission to annoy wilbur until he snaps today but when I look at him, he seems to have a love sick expression that creeps me... so he does  have feelings for y/n so why not flirt with her, that will annoy him.